Islamists threaten South Park over depiction of Muhammed

Started by Solmyr, April 22, 2010, 06:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

I got the 72 virgins and put them on Languish last month.

Siege

Quote"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," warned the posting, written in the name of Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee.

"This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them," it added.

Mr al-Amrikee later told the Associated Press the posting was not an incitement to violence. It had been published to raise awareness of the issue and to see that it did not happen again, he added.

:lol:  "Mr The American" seem like a good name for an islamist. I especially like the Abu Talhah part, as Talhah was one of the ten men Mohamed promised paradise and the 72 virgins while these men were alive.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Siege, are you saying this is a clever troll ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2010, 02:29:30 PM
I read the Koran and posted it on Languish last year.

I have spit and pissed on Qurans. Does that counts?

garbon

Quote from: Siege on April 26, 2010, 02:38:23 PM

Is that how they taught you to read in Israel?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: Jaron on April 26, 2010, 02:37:14 PM
Siege, are you saying this is a clever troll ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can't tell. My first impression is the guy is a converted white-american. No second or third generation american born muslim from arab ascendency would ever call himself "the american". Also, Talhah was one of the first dudes to convert to Islam. He is very prominent in sunni religion. He was like 18 yo when he did so (20 being the traditional age of adulthood in the arab world).

Though Abu means "Father of" and its ussually intended as saying that you have a male son, which is VERY important for arabs, the new age muslimtards have a tendency of calling themselves Abu anything outragious, from Father of War to Father of Hatred, and so on.

My impression is that this dude by electing to call himself Abu Talhah is saying he converted young, probably around age 18, and that he is a very pious muslim, but not necesarily a gun-toting jihadist, since Talhah didn't fair well at war.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2010, 02:41:06 PM
Quote from: Siege on April 26, 2010, 02:38:23 PM

Is that how they taught you to read in Israel?

In Israel you end up in jail for doing something like this. Probably for a long time.

garbon

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon