4 (13.3%)
Fling a virgin into a volcano in Iceland
9 (30%)
Other
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Barrister

Quote from: clandestino on April 26, 2010, 03:48:35 PM
You know I don't like that much my country as the next guy, but could you explain me "Rapeland"?

It was a dig at Martim Silva, who made some bizarre comment a few days ago about how all the Canadian women he knew were rape victims or some such.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Quote from: clandestino on April 26, 2010, 03:48:35 PMYou know I don't like that much my country as the next guy, but could you explain me "Rapeland"?

My guess: Martim Silva, your purported countryman, is obsessed with girls being raped and posts about it quite frequently.  I suspect that is what has tainted Ed's view of Portugal.

clandestino

@Jacob, Barrister

Danke. I remember that. Unfortunatelly.

Pedrito

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2010, 12:25:29 PM
Greece lost out to Paris and a side trip to Normandy.

Plus the chance for both of us to take a piss on Jim Morrison's grave? Romantic.

:(

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on April 26, 2010, 03:54:34 PM
Quote from: clandestino on April 26, 2010, 03:48:35 PMYou know I don't like that much my country as the next guy, but could you explain me "Rapeland"?

My guess: Martim Silva, your purported countryman, is obsessed with girls being raped and posts about it quite frequently.  I suspect that is what has tainted Ed's view of Portugal.

That is basically it. A fun languish meme that I decide to use. Although my views can't be tainted much. I just have no interest in the place.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Pedrito on April 26, 2010, 04:12:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2010, 12:25:29 PM
Greece lost out to Paris and a side trip to Normandy.

Plus the chance for both of us to take a piss on Jim Morrison's grave? Romantic.

L.

I loathe the Doors and Jim Morrison specifically.

Pedrito

I don't give a flying fuck about JM;
I'm sad because we Italy need all the monies we can get from filthy rich american tourists

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Pedrito on April 26, 2010, 05:00:57 PM
I don't give a flying fuck about JM;
I'm sad because we Italy need all the monies we can get from filthy rich american tourists

L.

Maybe in 4 or 5 years. This is sorta going to be sort of a second honeymoon, so it isn't like I'm planning to spend a ton of money.

clandestino

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2010, 04:56:16 PM
That is basically it. A fun languish meme that I decide to use. Although my views can't be tainted much. I just have no interest in the place.

No funny graves to piss on, eh? :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: clandestino on April 26, 2010, 05:05:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2010, 04:56:16 PM

No funny graves to piss on, eh? :(

If you got one of that king whatshisname that got his army wiped out by the mooslims, I'd piss on it.

Portugal just ain't that interesting. France has Boney and his marshals, Italy and Greece have their ruins. Portugal has...cork.