And we're back!

Main Menu

Ed reviews.....

Started by Ed Anger, April 18, 2010, 11:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: 11B4V on October 09, 2013, 10:41:31 AM
Quote from: Syt on October 09, 2013, 02:19:04 AM
In international fast food we have McD (plenty), BK (often), Subway (a few), KFC (very few) and Vapiano (rising). National ones are Schnitzelhaus and Pizza Mann. They're greatly outnumbered by Turkish/Balkans/Asian places.

I assume your talking Germany?

Austria, actually. Germany has Pizza Hut (or had when I left). Pizza Mann is actually a delivery service, though, not a place to eat, so I shouldn't have put it on the fast food restaurant list.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: derspiess on October 09, 2013, 10:47:26 AM
Quote from: Liep on October 09, 2013, 10:45:38 AM
Carl's Jr is opening up a franchise in Denmark. First shop is far away though. :( Their maple sausage, egg and cheese looks deliciously nasty.

Or maybe just nasty.

I used to love breakfast at Hardee's (same restaurant, different name) when I was in college.  Way too greasy for me these days, though.

There was a period when they both had that spicy chicken sandwich and it was only a dollar.  I'd usually buy four.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Those Carls jr/Hardee's ads of close ups of people eating their sloppy ass food makes me want to vomit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on October 09, 2013, 11:28:37 PM
Austria, actually. Germany has Pizza Hut (or had when I left). Pizza Mann is actually a delivery service, though, not a place to eat, so I shouldn't have put it on the fast food restaurant list.

LOL do they deliver in a: Pizzakampfwagen IV?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

So how about this one Ed?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3636766

QuoteEveryone takes turns to roll the die to see how many chomps the pig will take. Push down the pig's head to chomp the burger. With every pump, the pig's stomach will get bigger, bigger, and bigger. But don't feed him too much because if he pops, you lose!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Seen the commercials. Don't think the kids have that one.

Caliga

Quote from: Liep on October 09, 2013, 10:45:38 AM
Carl's Jr is opening up a franchise in Denmark. First shop is far away though. :( Their maple sausage, egg and cheese looks deliciously nasty.
I had one of those for breakfast on Tuesday. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

For my low salt diet, I have been exposed to some godawful shit

mrs dash salt free teriyaki

Tastes like Satan's turds. Bloody turds.

amy's vegetarian refried beans

A gray mass of no taste. Vegetarians suck.

:(

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2015, 07:12:22 PM
Vegetarians suck.

I wonder what Ide has to say about this.

QuoteThere was a period when they both had that spicy chicken sandwich and it was only a dollar.  I'd usually buy four.

/gasp
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 13, 2015, 07:51:23 PM
I feel bad for Ed   :(

As the great Gloria Gaynor said:

i will survive

I will kick the reaper in the nuts.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2015, 07:12:22 PM
For my low salt diet, I have been exposed to some godawful shit

mrs dash salt free teriyaki

Tastes like Satan's turds. Bloody turds.

amy's vegetarian refried beans

A gray mass of no taste. Vegetarians suck.

:(

#1 may be a function of the fact that it's sweet teriyaki, which all tastes godawful to me.  Can't stand that shit.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Their spicy one is ass too.

Monoriu

Sweet teriyaki is excellent if done right  :P

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Monoriu on September 13, 2015, 09:01:03 PM
Sweet teriyaki is excellent if done right  :P

No.  I don't know what bile of Satan sweet teriyaki is, but it sure as hell ain't teriyaki.
Experience bij!