News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sweet

Started by Alcibiades, April 13, 2010, 10:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sahib

Quote from: Jaron on April 14, 2010, 03:52:08 AM
Slargos passed a few months ago after a motorcycle crash.

Gypsies rigged the engine IIRC
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on April 14, 2010, 04:09:32 AM
Slargy ragequit languish a few months back.
Remind me why he did that PLZ
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I dunno.  I lose track of Euro rage quits.  I do miss Norgy.  I know he wasn't healthy so I hope he's doing okay.  I also miss Hamilcar.  He had a unique talent for deflating Tim's space enthusiasm. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2010, 05:05:06 AM
Quote from: katmai on April 14, 2010, 04:09:32 AM
Slargy ragequit languish a few months back.
Remind me why he did that PLZ
He was outraged that in game of EU III that wars weren't fought "fairly" when he ended up being attacked by a coalition of 4 others players.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2010, 05:08:08 AM
I dunno.  I lose track of Euro rage quits.  I do miss Norgy.  I know he wasn't healthy so I hope he's doing okay.  I also miss Hamilcar.  He had a unique talent for deflating Tim's space enthusiasm.
A bunch of people are friended with Norg on Facebook, so they probably know if he's ok.  I'm not.... I think he's never liked me (for some reason).  :huh:

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on April 14, 2010, 05:29:14 AM
He was outraged that in game of EU III that wars weren't fought "fairly" when he ended up being attacked by a coalition of 4 others players.
Ok, fair enough.... when that happens to me in SP EU3 I ragequit too.  :)

CountDeMoney

All fucking ragequitters must fucking hang.

katmai

I have no idea how norgy is as he insists on posting 99% of the time in Norwegian on facebook.
He's just as bad as Saladin and he swerdish posts on there. <_<.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valdemar

Quote from: katmai on April 14, 2010, 05:35:50 AM
I have no idea how norgy is as he insists on posting 99% of the time in Norwegian on facebook.
He's just as bad as Saladin and he swerdish posts on there. <_<.

Yeah, and he is never online on MSN either..

V

Siege

Alcy!!!

Name your dam threads apropietly according to all Languish rules and regulations.

If you fail to do so, I'll give you a field grade article 15. I'll recomend you to your commander for 45 days of half pay and 45 days of extra duty. You will be flagged for 12 months and passed over for promotion until you rename this thread in accordance to all rules and regulations.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on April 14, 2010, 10:48:10 AM
Alcy!!!

Name your dam threads apropietly according to all Languish rules and regulations.

If you fail to do so, I'll give you a field grade article 15. I'll recomend you to your commander for 45 days of half pay and 45 days of extra duty. You will be flagged for 12 months and passed over for promotion until you rename this thread in accordance to all rules and regulations.
Languish rules and regulations are notoriously lax in regards to thread names.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Siege on April 14, 2010, 10:48:10 AM
Alcy!!!

I out rank you, quiet you.  And what Neil said, the people like misleading or discrete topic names.

Oh btw I spoke with an IDF sergeant at length today about tactics and his experiences, thought you should know.  He seemed normal, though he was a Brit who emigrated to serve there.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2010, 05:31:51 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2010, 05:08:08 AM
A bunch of people are friended with Norg on Facebook, so they probably know if he's ok.  I'm not.... I think he's never liked me (for some reason).  :huh:

Well I remember he had said something about having only two years to live or something.  That was over two years ago so I suspect he's either dead or a liar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

He was lying about that.

He was an alcoholic and had some trouble recovering from that, but I think he either made up the cancer thing or exaggerated the problem.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valdemar

Yeah, he admitted he asn't really dying, only lying :(

V