News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sweet

Started by Alcibiades, April 13, 2010, 10:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

My new bike.  No I will not be riding like the late slargos, this is just for fun.  No crazy stuff.   :cool:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

merithyn

Oh my....

You can't possibly know how hard it is not to go all "Mom" on you. Not because I think you'll be a bad driver but because I know how crappy the drivers in our town are at paying attention to cycles.

Just be careful, will you? :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Alcibiades

I will, I promise mo......Meri.  :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Monoriu

How much did it cost?

Eddie Teach

Thinking about getting one, Mono?  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Man, that's badass.  I wish I could ride.

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 13, 2010, 10:41:01 PM

No.  Buying a motorcycle is the easy part.  Finding the space to put it is next to impossible. 

Alcibiades

Not too expensive actually, very cheap comparatively and it's in perfect condition.   You'd never shell out for it though, and you'll publicly berate me.   :P

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Monoriu on April 13, 2010, 10:45:12 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 13, 2010, 10:41:01 PM

No.  Buying a motorcycle is the easy part.  Finding the space to put it is next to impossible.

Really? Quite a few people manage to put bicycles in their apartments, surely putting a motorcycle there is no problem.

Plus, you can drive between the cars, and possibly on the sidewalk. Saves commuting time.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PRC

Congrats on your new Death Machine.  Please remember: it's not a question of "IF" you have an accident, it's a question of "WHEN" you have an accident.  Be safe.

Alexandru H.

Someone I know lost his legs after a motorcycle accident two years ago. Just got nicked by a car and he went under its wheels. He's a vegetable now...

Great buy, btw!

Valdemar

late Slargos?

As in dead or just lost to Languish?

V

Jaron

Slargos passed a few months ago after a motorcycle crash.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Quote from: Valdemar on April 14, 2010, 03:49:30 AM
late Slargos?

As in dead or just lost to Languish?

V
Slargy ragequit languish a few months back.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son