New political tool: hunger strikes

Started by BVN, April 10, 2009, 04:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 10, 2009, 06:47:11 AM
Who the fuck are you?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Ed Anger

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 10, 2009, 07:16:48 AMHow libertarian. Beg from others.  :P

As long as you're not the government, it's no problem.  :cool:

The Brain

When Hunger Strikes: America's Backwoods Gas Stations
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 10, 2009, 07:22:36 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 10, 2009, 07:16:48 AMHow libertarian. Beg from others.  :P

As long as you're not the government, it's no problem.  :cool:

Uh-huh. John Galt is a FRAUD!

Caliga

Eochaid

It's been a while

Valmy

Quote from: BVN on April 10, 2009, 07:05:09 AM
I'm also me :)

And who the fuck is that?  Does BVN stand for Better than Valmy and Neil? :grr:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Wow, I guess Bush and Clinton didn't think of this tactic in coercing Congress to vote the way they wanted!   :huh:

Valmy

If I were in the legislature I would call his bluff.  The independence of the legislative brach is sacrosanct and will not be manipulated by grand standing populists. -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

BVN

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2009, 07:49:38 AM
Quote from: BVN on April 10, 2009, 07:05:09 AM
I'm also me :)

And who the fuck is that?  Does BVN stand for Better than Valmy and Neil? :grr:
Not everything evolves around you, you know.  :rolleyes:

It stands for Better than Vonmoltke and Neil...

Valmy

Quote from: BVN on April 10, 2009, 08:21:51 AM
Not everything evolves around you, you know.  :rolleyes:

Lies!

QuoteIt stands for Better than Vonmoltke and Neil...

Oh ok that is acceptable. :)

jimmy olsen

What a ridiculous strategy, why would the opposition cave in?  :D
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point