News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lawmen, information please

Started by Alcibiades, April 03, 2010, 12:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 02:22:37 PM
So you are friends with convicts and criminals?

In poland not all convicts are criminals.

Martinus

dps

Quote from: sbr on April 03, 2010, 02:49:32 PM
Quote from: Syt on April 03, 2010, 02:40:06 PM
:huh:

Marti found a picture he likes but doesn't know what it means.

Must be a picture of a legal document.

Barrister

I still find it remarkable that Americans make that kind of information so freely available.

Americans must hate personal privacy. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 02:22:37 PM
So you are friends with convicts and criminals? Kinda confirms my opinion about who ends becoming a soldier in modern Western countries.

Lol I think it would be more accurate and presumptuous to say all college students are friends with criminals than it would be to say soldiers considering hes a student, ya polish fucking retard.

Go die from aids, as always.  Kthxbai
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2010, 01:37:43 PM
QuoteI'm looking up a friends warrant

I love looking up people'e criminal records.  :menace:
I swear, I didn't know there was a kindergarten there, I just really needed to pee. :unsure:

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2010, 05:31:23 PM
I still find it remarkable that Americans make that kind of information so freely available.

The public NEEDZ TO KNOW!!

The Minsky Moment

Convicts don't have squat for rights.  They can lose their right to vote and even (*gasp*) their guns.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on April 03, 2010, 09:39:36 PM
I swear, I didn't know there was a kindergarten there, I just really needed to pee. :unsure:

Is that your excuse for what happened with garbon as well?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on April 04, 2010, 01:00:16 AM

Convicts don't have squat for rights.  They can lose their right to vote and even (*gasp*) their guns.

Outstanding warrant doesn't mean you have been convicted of anything.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 04, 2010, 01:05:22 AM

Is that your excuse for what happened with garbon as well?
No, there is never an excuse for that kind of thing.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2010, 01:37:43 PM
QuoteI'm looking up a friends warrant

I love looking up people'e criminal records.  :menace:

:lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

It looks like legalese for "arrest" to me.  You've got search warrants, bench warrants, arrest warrants, etc.  I'm working strictly on context here, but the best I've seen was here: http://www.waltoncountyga.org/MagCt/documents/criminalprocedurescitizens_000.pdf

It mentions that "if the judge finds that probable cause exists, the warrant may issue instanter."
Experience bij!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 04, 2010, 08:34:27 AM
It looks like legalese for "arrest" to me.  You've got search warrants, bench warrants, arrest warrants, etc.  I'm working strictly on context here, but the best I've seen was here: http://www.waltoncountyga.org/MagCt/documents/criminalprocedurescitizens_000.pdf

It mentions that "if the judge finds that probable cause exists, the warrant may issue instanter."

I think, (and I'm not sure) it means something like ASAP.  Do it right away or you can do it now.  Seedy would probably know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017