News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lawmen, information please

Started by Alcibiades, April 03, 2010, 12:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I'm looking up a friends warrant, since he's currently a scumbag and in jail, and it says this:

Warrant:    INSTANTER   Court:   
D359
Charge:   
THEFT PROP<$1,500 2/MORE PREV CONVIC
Disposition:   
Disposition Date:   03/27/2010
Bond Amount:   
NOBOND

What does this mean exactly?  The instanter mostly is what I'm confused about.

Thanks
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Drakken

Either an instruction that this person is to be put into immediate arrest, or the mandate is emitted to be immediately effective?

QuoteInstanter is a Latin term meaning without delay or instantly. The term is used in various legal contexts, such as when a court issues an order for a writ of possession instanter, or an attorney files a motion requesting an action to be taken, and that the action be allowed immediately, among other examples.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/i/instanter/

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

QuoteI'm looking up a friends warrant

I love looking up people'e criminal records.  :menace:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2010, 01:37:43 PM

Your allignment is: Lawful Evil
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 03, 2010, 02:00:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 03, 2010, 01:37:43 PM

Your allignment is: Lawful Evil

Fuck criminals. They don't like me looking up their shit, FUCK THEM.

Jaron

At the last place I worked, I found the Retail Operations manager in the sex offender data base. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on April 03, 2010, 02:09:08 PM
At the last place I worked, I found the Retail Operations manager in the sex offender data base. :P

Good lad. Information is power.

Martinus

So you are friends with convicts and criminals? Kinda confirms my opinion about who ends becoming a soldier in modern Western countries.

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 02:22:37 PM
So you are friends with convicts and criminals? Kinda confirms my opinion about who ends becoming a soldier in modern Western countries.

Dunno, my brother in law was 20+ years in the U.S. Army and has no criminal record. He's now an IT techie for a bank. His brother was a Navy pilot, fought in GW1. He became a salesman for corporate pharma, realized he was gay and is now dieing of AIDS. No criminal record, either.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on April 03, 2010, 02:26:42 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 02:22:37 PM

Dunno, my brother in law was 20+ years in the U.S. Army and has no criminal record. He's now an IT techie for a bank. His brother was a Navy pilot, fought in GW1. He became a salesman for corporate pharma, realized he was gay and is now dieing of AIDS. No criminal record, either.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Maybe he was talking about his own troll?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Syt on April 03, 2010, 02:40:06 PM
:huh:

Marti found a picture he likes but doesn't know what it means.