And then I will go. Hopefully you don't die to a siege.  :yuk:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Solmyr

Jaron is still lazing around on the bed in the barracks. :P

Jaron

I guess even my video game alter egos are out of a job.  :wacko:

Solmyr

As a further note, I was engaged in making steel bars, those are probably best spent on making plate armor for every soldier. Also, as noted we need coal badly as well as gold and silver for coins.

Jaron

Don't we have any trees left to burn or did we cross cut all that shit already?  :hmm:

sbr

Quote from: Jaron on April 22, 2010, 04:17:50 PM
And then I will go. Hopefully you don't die to a siege.  :yuk:

Dwarves and Dwarvettes, I think we may have a spy.  Less than two weeks into my second term Twinklebanner was indeed besieged.  By 46 Goblins.  Did Jaron know they were coming??!!

dum-dum-DUM!!

sbr

Quote from: Solmyr on April 23, 2010, 01:36:16 AM
As a further note, I was engaged in making steel bars, those are probably best spent on making plate armor for every soldier. Also, as noted we need coal badly as well as gold and silver for coins.

I had put in an order for steel plate mail before I unpaused.  Hopefully the fort will live to see the first suit finished.

sbr

My first count was off, they are up to 75 Goblins and still seem to be coming.

:cry:

A stray dog has been shot and killed but the gobbos have not reached the gates, though they started on the same  Z-level.  No more teasers, I will play at least 2 seasons before my next update, depends on the lag.  These gobbos really killed my FPS.

Jaron

You can all thank me later for our impervious defenses. The Constantinople of the Dwarven world will not fall to any goblin army.

Solmyr

That goblin axe lord, Bax etc., is the same one that got away from our hammer lord Iton in the last siege. Bonus points if Iton gets to kill him.

Jaron

We need more marksdwarves!

When (if) I become Lord of Twinklebanner again I'm going to do a major expansion of our defenses. These constant slaughterfests of my armies is unacceptable. *Thanks Habbaku*

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Solmyr

Lucidor

I love this AAR! Good job all.

Did Jaron build a doomsday device?