Request: 6-sided die x 4

Message from England:
French attack

Blahhhhh

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 7

Message from England:
English Defense

And the only thing that coulda stopped me this turn happens. Tamas rolls over 50% hits and sinks my fleet. :bleeding: My lone ship retreats to the North Sea.

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on June 16, 2009, 04:36:19 PM
Oops  :blush: build a regular to Paris, then instead, but I still attack the English fleet.

Why would you build it in Paris rather than with Francis?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on June 16, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Quote from: Tamas on June 16, 2009, 04:36:19 PM
Oops  :blush: build a regular to Paris, then instead, but I still attack the English fleet.

Why would you build it in Paris rather than with Francis?

because he is already at 8 units and my capital was only defended by mercs?

Habbaku

You're right, I suppose the bogey man might come and take your capital.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on June 16, 2009, 05:02:44 PM
You're right, I suppose the bogey man might come and take your capital.

:P

Habbaku

A file from one of you chuckleheads would be pretty nice.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

ehrie

Did you include your turn in the file Tamas?

Tamas

Berkut

Pope CRs in England, to no effect.

Lets get this over with, shall we?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Publish treatises in Germany and converted 3 spaces, but then had a debate versus Tetzel! go into the second round.  Nothing happened there either, it turns out.

So that's pretty much my chances of winning turn 6, sigh.

Habbaku

Ottomans play their home card for CPs :

1-2/5 - Construct a squadron in Scutari.
3/5 - Dragut and navy moves to Adriatic Sea.

Habsburgs got the interception roll, so it's up to Del if he wants a fight or not (currently 9 vs. 8, my favor).

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Quote from: ulmont on June 17, 2009, 01:36:29 PM
Publish treatises in Germany and converted 3 spaces, but then had a debate versus Tetzel! go into the second round.  Nothing happened there either, it turns out.

So that's pretty much my chances of winning turn 6, sigh.

You never had a chance of winning Turn 6. Which is why throwing the game to England seemed so odd.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on June 17, 2009, 01:54:34 PM
You never had a chance of winning Turn 6.

Sure I did.  I only needed 9 spaces, and I could make about 15 attempts.

Berkut

Quote from: ulmont on June 17, 2009, 01:56:54 PM
Quote from: Berkut on June 17, 2009, 01:54:34 PM
You never had a chance of winning Turn 6.

Sure I did.  I only needed 9 spaces, and I could make about 15 attempts.

And I can make a like number of attempts to convert back - and easy spaces, like France. No way.

0 rows returned