News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

If you don't have something useful to do, building more mercs is always a good idea.

Building them in some useful spot is an even better idea...like St. Dizier, for example?

I will offer the following: For every 2 mercs you place in a spot I direct, I will send you another merc next turn, so you are getting two for one.

Or I am open to other arrangements. But the Protestant with his never miss dice is going to start converting France, and I would like to make it a little harder.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Well, Il Papa, the way I see it, you are inches away from winning the game, while Ulmont is miles away from that. So I'll just stick with my original move which is:

France: Play Card as Operations
#35: 1 / Siege Artillery

Message from France:
Move my entire northern fleet to Teh Channel

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on May 15, 2009, 08:50:42 AM
I do wonder why ulmont's file seemed to skip Berk's file?

I was deleting email too fast, so I missed Berkut file.  It seemed simple enough to reimplement on mine though.

ulmont

Ok, after all of that fun, Habbaku is up again.

Delirium

Quote from: ulmont on May 15, 2009, 09:07:07 AMI was deleting email too fast, so I missed Berkut file.  It seemed simple enough to reimplement on mine though.

Okay, wasn't sure if you did that. No problem then.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ehrie

We can actually get a few card plays in now if Habbaku comes here and plays his.

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on May 15, 2009, 08:59:07 AM
Well, Il Papa, the way I see it, you are inches away from winning the game, while Ulmont is miles away from that. So I'll just stick with my original move which is:

France: Play Card as Operations
#35: 1 / Siege Artillery

Message from France:
Move my entire northern fleet to Teh Channel

Betrayal!

The Pope declares jihad against the French traitors to the Faith.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

QuoteOttoman: Play Card as Operations

#54: 3 / Potosi Silver Mines

Message from Ottoman:
Playing for CPs :

1/3 - Control Agram.
2/3 - Control Mohacs.
3/3 - Raise 1 cavalry in Nezh.

Del's up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

And now ofcourse Del isn't around and if he isn't soon I won't be around until tomorrow.

ulmont

Quote from: ehrie on May 15, 2009, 12:38:15 PM
And now ofcourse Del isn't around and if he isn't soon I won't be around until tomorrow.

Naturally.  You could PM someone your play, if it's unlikely to be impacted by the Hapsburgs.

Delirium

I'm here, doing my move now. Hmm, guess it's too late.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ehrie

You have 10 minutes before I have to go.

Delirium

Okay, playing Mercator's Map to send an explorer with a really good map (although it's bound to be Nervaez again).

Delirium

Someone could just add it to their next file.

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#27: 2 / Mercenaries Grow Restless

Message from England:
Send an explorer