News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

ulmont

I'll just preemptively pass out this turn, absent someone sieging an electorate of mine.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Ottomans plan on passing the turn provided the Habsburgs do the same.

Since England merely established a colony this time around, I imagine that Del is going to pass again and wait to see which way Ehrie jumps.

Ehrie's up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 1

Message from England:
Babybabybabybackribs

Anne of Cleves is a whorebagel. Next time I pass I get to take another roll. File coming shortly.

Habbaku

Everyone's passing except you.  Since you didn't declare war, methinks that Del's going to keep passing.  You may as well play out the rest of your hand as you wish and we can see if Del wants to do something with either of his remaining cards when he gets back on.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

Seeing as everybody is going to pass out the turn, I'm just going to finish my turn.

England: Play Card as Event
#48: 2 / Galleons

Message from England:
The Big ships carry the phat lewts.

ehrie

Can I committ Protty debaters when I publish?

Habbaku

Only if the Protestant player consents to it.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#78: 3 / Frederick the Wise

Message from England:
Publish Treatsie in England. I want to committ Latimer if I can. I will assume I can not for now and if I can I will add in the dice later.

Targets are Norwich and Plymouth

ehrie

Request: 6-sided die x 2

Message from England:
1 vs 1 Norwich. Protty first

Fails.

Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from England:
Plymouth 1 vs 2. Protty first

Bah. Pair of ones. Okay then my next impulse would be to pass. I get to take another marriage roll and the turn is over.

ehrie

Request: 6-sided die x 1

Message from England:
Bring on the next wench

Healthy Edward!

ehrie

Wait we aint done yet. According to da rules I draw I card since I rolled Katherine Howard

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#104: 3 / Trace Italienne

Message from England:
1 Merc to London, 1x Fleet to Calais.

Now I'm done for the turn.

ehrie