And we're back!

Main Menu

Homos to dykes: GET OFF OUR HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL

Started by Martinus, March 25, 2010, 11:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2010, 10:51:31 PM
Quote from: sbr on March 25, 2010, 10:18:14 PM
If it was 10% of the population back then they came up 585,000 short.  Sounds like the gays got off easy.
I though that 10% was recognized as being too high. :unsure:

Even then, gays don't claim to be 10% of the populace, but 10% of the male populace. So sbr's number is twice too high even by this optimistic estimate. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on March 26, 2010, 02:21:40 AM
Lame. Is this the best Romania has to offer?

Actually being lame is one of Romania's chief exports. I saw a documentary about Romanian beggars in Poland and some were accused of making their children lame (e.g. by damaging their bones or cutting off their legs altogether) to make them more convincing.

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Martinus on March 26, 2010, 02:31:39 AM

Actually being lame is one of Romania's chief exports. I saw a documentary about Romanian beggars in Poland and some were accused of making their children lame (e.g. by damaging their bones or cutting off their legs altogether) to make them more convincing.

Gipsy beggars.  :rolleyes:

Tamas

Well thats a general anti-gypo claim, like recently a christian-democrat (lolz) politican of ours said some gypsy women use rubber hammers to hit themselves when they are pregnant because damaged children worth more welfare.

Tamas

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 26, 2010, 02:35:22 AM

Yes, we are talking about gypsies. What do you think "Romanian" stands for? :P

Martinus

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 26, 2010, 02:35:22 AM

In Poland we call them Romanians. We also have our own Gypsies (who have houses, sometime very rich, if awfully gaudy, who send their kids to Roma-language schools and who have been living here for generations). We differentiate between both groups, because we don't want to insult our Gypsies, by comparing them to Romanians.

Martinus

I mean, Romanians are probably the only CEE nation that average Poles have nothing for but disdain.

We kinda look down on Czechs (and Slovaks) for having no heroic tradition and whatnot, but we think they are hardworking and industrious. We think Hungarians are kinda cool (if silly with their economy right now). Ukrainians are "younger brothers" (they don't see it that way :P), and we would happily annex them on fraternal terms. Bulgars are a bit barbaric, but at least a lot of people remember Bulgaria as a commie-era vacation destination.

Now, Romania is no good at all. It's a land of beggars and dirty poor people (a racist Polish joke: "How do you impregnate a Romanian woman? You cum into her shoes and flies will do the rest.") and of insane Asia-style dictators and corruption. My boss, a Brit, had to go to Romania for a while and when he got back he admitted that by comparison, Poland is a fully Western country. Apparently there are herds of stray dogs running through Bucharest and shit.

citizen k

Quote from: Martinus on March 26, 2010, 02:50:19 AMApparently there are herds of stray dogs running through Bucharest and shit.

It is the "Paris of the Balkans".  ;)

Alexandru H.

Martinus reads the 90s literature...  :rolleyes: They got rid of most of the dogs (which were a pain in the ass in the early 90s) in 2001-2002. Brigitte Bardot called the mayor that did it (the mayor eventually became our current president) a "murderer", which, of course, made him extremly popular.

As for the rest of his post... wow! He really has no respect for any of his neighbours, even though some of them were there when Poland needed help (1939  :rolleyes:). Racist motherfucker!

Now, to be honest, I never met a good, honest Polack. My best friend is Magyar, I've met great Serbs in Bucharest and I was born in a town that's half-Bulgarian. I have the utmost respect for their countries... but Poland? It should fuck itself in the ass and do us all a favour...

Jaron

In his defense, when you live in a ghetto you don't go out of your way to rub elbows with your neighbors.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alexandru H.

And another thing, you ungrateful Pollack... in 1939 the Poles had no qualms of coming into Romania in order to escape from the joint German-Soviet invasion. You even had the audacity of transporting your state treasure through this country and nothing happened to it. 50.000 people found refuge here, the soldiers were able to arrive safely in England and form Polish military units. You have the nerves of telling me that the average Pole hates us? That only proves that you're a nation of morons...

Martinus

And Greeks gave us Plato, Socrates and Aristotle. That does not prevent us from considering modern Greeks a bunch of barely Christianized Turks only with worse food and abysmal financial controls.

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Martinus on March 26, 2010, 06:52:18 AM
And Greeks gave us Plato, Socrates and Aristotle. That does not prevent us from considering modern Greeks a bunch of barely Christianized Turks only with worse food and abysmal financial controls.

Are you comparing the "Ancient-Modern Greeks" with the  "1939-2010 Romanians"?  :huh:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 26, 2010, 07:09:21 AM
Are you comparing the "Ancient-Modern Greeks" with the  "1939-2010 Romanians"?  :huh:

Of course not. The Greeks actually had a civilization once.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?