News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Are you prepared to meet your maker?

Started by viper37, March 26, 2010, 10:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: szmik on March 26, 2010, 12:49:48 PM
I hit the tree with my car  on Wednesday .... it was really scary.. and it wasn't even fast, but my car is pretty much done.  Awful feeling to see it coming.  :(
You've got 74 posts and I have no idea who you are. :huh:

DGuller

Never had any real scares yet.  My closest scariest moment was when I was driving on a busy highway with at least four lanes, and it was raining buckets.  There was a puddle in my lane that turned out to be a mini-pond. 

After I hit it, for what seemed like a couple of seconds I was completely blinded by all the water splashing over my car.  I was going 50 mph on a completely drenched busy highway with no vision at all, and with a steering wheel that suddenly felt very light.  Nothing happened, but at that moment the thought of aquaplaning off or drifting into one of the busy neighboring lanes was very much on my mind.

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2010, 04:12:13 PM
I hit the tree with my car  on Wednesday .... it was really scary.. and it wasn't even fast, but my car is pretty much done.  Awful feeling to see it coming.  :(
He is the guy (?) kicking my ass in Neptune's Pride v2.  That's gotta count for something.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

szmik

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2010, 04:12:13 PM
I'm grumblers sock puppet and his strawman to beat ;) 
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.