What's the yi rule? Half your age plus seven?

Started by Martinus, March 24, 2010, 05:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Neil on March 24, 2010, 04:36:42 PM
The one exception to that is that being gay is always tragically wrong.

The heart knows no rules.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on March 24, 2010, 06:13:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 24, 2010, 04:36:42 PM
The one exception to that is that being gay is always tragically wrong.

The heart knows no rules.
Gay people are incapable of love.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Iormlund

Quote from: Martim Silva on March 24, 2010, 09:54:24 AM
I always preferred women in their early 30s. I found them to be the perfect mix between looks and experience.

The problem with those is their clock is ticking. :ph34r:

By the way, is the half plus 7 thing also valid for random sex? Because that'd be silly.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

garbon

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil