Main Menu

Steak help! Calling all Americans

Started by Martinus, March 10, 2010, 10:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: viper37 on March 10, 2010, 12:42:49 PM
onion rings with steak? Onion rings??   :huh:

I usually prefer the cheese fries though.  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fate

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 10, 2010, 10:50:00 AM
Sliced up, grilled with onions, peppers, and chillies, and put in a warm tortilla with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole
Minus the guacamole and I'm with ya.  :mmm:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DGuller on March 10, 2010, 01:05:33 PM
I eat BK Triple Stacker for lunch 2-3 times a week.

That's probably not even very often for a lot of people

DGuller

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 10, 2010, 01:20:39 PM
I eat BK Triple Stacker for lunch 2-3 times a week.

That's probably not even very often for a lot of people
:x People who eat more than 3 Triple Stackers a week are just plain disgusting.

Josquius

Quote from: Martim Silva on March 10, 2010, 12:41:44 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 10, 2010, 12:30:15 PM
No wonder you Americans are fat. :P

I once went to a Burger King to try the food. I swear I could even *feel* my arteries clogging.

Do Americans really eat that kind of food often?  :huh:
I eat BK Triple Stacker for lunch 2-3 times a week.  I'm going to switch to Double Stacker next time, though, because after my sugar-less diet, I just can't finish a Triple Stacker.  So far no heart attacks for me.
Wow, you're rich.
I've never seen a triple stacker. Sounds good....
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

I'm doing well, but Triple Stacker is the cheapest lunch option for me, by considerable margin.

Martim Silva

Quote from: DGuller
I eat BK Triple Stacker for lunch 2-3 times a week.  I'm going to switch to Double Stacker next time, though, because after my sugar-less diet, I just can't finish a Triple Stacker.  So far no heart attacks for me.

I just googled images of one of those things...  :x

How do you manage to take a bite out of it? Or do you divide it to eat it in the dish?

Also, BK burgers didn't really seem to fill my stomach. They tasted fairly well (plus fat and grease), but I did not *feel* like any actual nourishment was getting in, like I needed to eat lots of them to get the same amout of food I'd get from a normal meal...  :unsure:

Josquius

Quote from: DGuller on March 10, 2010, 01:39:19 PM
I'm doing well, but Triple Stacker is the cheapest lunch option for me, by considerable margin.

That looks good...wish they did them outside of America.
Your other lunch options must be impressive though if its the cheapest. A XL bacon double cheese meal sets me back £5 or so. A tripple would...well. It'd be getting into Swedish prices even in the UK
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Quote from: Martim Silva on March 10, 2010, 01:41:54 PM
How do you manage to take a bite out of it? Or do you divide it to eat it in the dish?
It's not as big as it looks.  It's actually the size of the Whopper Jr., just a little taller.  That's one of the things I like about the Stackers, I prefer smaller-sized sandwiches, as they have better meat/non-meat balance, and don't fall apart in your hand as readily.

DGuller

Quote from: Tyr on March 10, 2010, 01:46:39 PM
Your other lunch options must be impressive though if its the cheapest. A XL bacon double cheese meal sets me back £5 or so. A tripple would...well. It'd be getting into Swedish prices even in the UK
Not impressive, just expensive.  The typical non-fancy lunch in my neck of the woods comes out to about $6-$7.  The Triple Stacker is $4.50.

PRC

Make a sandwich at home and bring that in for lunch, also add a granola bar and a piece of fruit, an apple or possibly a banana.

DGuller

Quote from: PRC on March 10, 2010, 02:00:37 PM
Make a sandwich at home and bring that in for lunch, also add a granola bar and a piece of fruit, an apple or possibly a banana.
Too much work.

PRC

Quote from: DGuller on March 10, 2010, 02:01:35 PM
Too much work.

Nonsense - the extra time spent going out for lunch adds to more time wasted than spending the time to make your own lunch and bring it in at home.  You will be healthier, happier and a more productive citizen by producing your own lunches.

DGuller

Quote from: PRC on March 10, 2010, 02:04:53 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 10, 2010, 02:01:35 PM
Too much work.

Nonsense - the extra time spent going out for lunch adds to more time wasted than spending the time to make your own lunch and bring it in at home.  You will be healthier, happier and a more productive citizen by producing your own lunches.
That would involve making a sandwich the night before, and making sure it doesn't go bad or unsuitable for consumption for the next 16 hours.  Not worth the effort.

lustindarkness

Again, good steak? nothing on it.

I had Five Guys yesterday, lunch (bacon cheeseburger) and dinner (bacon cheesedog).
Grand Duke of Lurkdom