And we're back!

Main Menu

Final Fantasy

Started by Darth Wagtaros, March 08, 2010, 02:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Jaron

fucking AMAZING is what it is. I havent even left my room since I started it. Not that I never do anyhow but i've been stockpiling food.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Jaron on March 08, 2010, 02:21:51 PM
fucking AMAZING is what it is. I havent even left my room since I started it. Not that I never do anyhow but i've been stockpiling food.
Like a Korean during a Starcraft event???!!?!11 kekekekke
PDH!

Josquius

13 is out?
I've completely lost all faith in the series after the crap that was the last one <_<
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

The last one I played was X, the last I played and liked was VIII
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

I enjoyed the first one.  Way back when.  It's amusing to think of magical spells called "Rub", "Nuke", and "Lit3".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

12 was alright.  Story was awful but the combat and game mechanics were enjoyable and it was a large world to explore.

Really just want a FFVII remake though.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 08, 2010, 06:31:45 PM
12 was alright.  Story was awful but the combat and game mechanics were enjoyable and it was a large world to explore.

I couldn't play it. The aesthetics were seemingly intended to appeal to borderline pedophiles. Normally, I'm not a prude, but this was over the top and embarrassing. What I tried of it, the mechanics did indeed seem quite good. I hope the new one ditches the yaoi shtick.

I enjoyed the first one.  Way back when.  It's amusing to think of magical spells called "Rub", "Nuke", and "Lit3".

Damn straight.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Jaron

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Martim Silva

Did you watch Advent Children?

Quote from: Jaron
What is it..

"yaoi" ?

Martinus's wet dreams.

Jaron

Josquius

I'd say the opposite. Story was fairly typical RPG fair whilst the game itself was awful.
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

FF7 spawned a generation of Sephiroth wannabes in online gaming and mmos :bleeding:

HisMajestyBOB

Should've never left Midgard in that game. That first part was the best.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help