News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Quitting sugar

Started by DGuller, March 06, 2010, 03:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on March 08, 2010, 10:48:22 AM
Thank you, Wiggin.  Now I'm losing weight not only from reduced appetite, but also from increased vomiting.

You're quite welcome. :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Malthus on March 08, 2010, 10:38:52 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 08, 2010, 10:34:49 AM
Yep.  Tapeworms are the only diet tool that actually work.

Not sure I understand why though.

I get that the tapeworms are getting much of the sustenance out of your food; but aren't the *tapeworms* getting fat off of it? Since they are inside you, you would weigh as much as before!  :P
Duh.  You take the anti-tapeworm pills (eventually) and then crap it out.  As it slowly decomposes inside of you or you slowly ease it out of your rear end you lose weight! 
PDH!

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 08, 2010, 10:45:35 AM
I'm guessing they have a much higher metabolism than we do.

Why? All they do is hang around doing nothing but eating shit all day.

Sort of like some folks I could name ...  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 08, 2010, 10:51:13 AM
Duh.  You take the anti-tapeworm pills (eventually) and then crap it out.  As it slowly decomposes inside of you or you slowly ease it out of your rear end you lose weight!

:lol:

Mere contemplation of this process is useful in reducing appetite.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Well, having looked into the matter, it doesn't appear there's any evidence that tapeworms really do help you lose weight.

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on March 08, 2010, 11:01:28 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 08, 2010, 10:45:35 AM
I'm guessing they have a much higher metabolism than we do.

Why? All they do is hang around doing nothing but eating shit all day.

Sort of like some folks I could name ...  :D
Sure you'll weigh the same but look svelte thanks to all the lost calories, vitamins, and minerals. Who needs to be healthy when you look fabulous :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

It's funny, I could have sworn there were four misspelled words in that post a second ago.  :P

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 08, 2010, 11:22:47 AM
It's funny, I could have sworn there were four misspelled words in that post a second ago.  :P
there were a couple, yes :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Jaron

Wake up America, the GOP WANTS us hooked on this stuff. Then in 2012 on the very eve of the Obama landslide (take 2) they will say "You want the good stuff? Better vote for Sarah "Sugar Mama" Palin!!!

[/strix]
Winner of THE grumbler point.