Main Menu

Stupid cultures

Started by CountDeMoney, March 05, 2010, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on March 05, 2010, 09:26:53 AM
Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 05, 2010, 08:54:42 AM
Such people should be shot. If you had to choose between a cute girl and a boy that will grow up to be a gay Polack stupid Magyar, what would it be?

:)

Well Romanians are higher up on the food chain of Eastern Europeans.  They do speak a Romance language.

Hey just what the flying fuck! Alex is Romanian! :ultra:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lucidor

What's the difference? :D

Alexandru H.

Their gypsies are more violent than ours, yet our gypsies make better beggars!

Lucidor

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 05, 2010, 04:06:56 PM
Multumesc, dominul!

Martinus

Funny you mention that, because in Polish slang, the word "Romanian" has become a catch-all phrase to describe any beggar that does not obviously appear to be Polish.

As for the article posted, it's hardly surprising. The Middle Eastern and South Eastern Asian cultures (with a possible exceptions of countries like Japan and South Korea) have consistently proven to be barbaric, savage and idiotic. The only thing shocking and surprising is the continuing insistence of some part of the public in the West that despite all evidence to the contrary "they are reforming".

Alexandru H.

Trust me, they are more hated here than in other parts of the world. And the worst part is that you're not safe even abroad: if they hear romanian language, they flock like hungry sheep in your direction.

My group plays airsoft in a deserted gipsy town, built for them by the government. Suffice to say they are all in Western Europe...

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on March 05, 2010, 05:04:13 PM
The Middle Eastern and South Eastern Asian cultures (with a possible exceptions of countries like Japan and South Korea) have consistently proven to be barbaric, savage and idiotic. The only thing shocking and surprising is the continuing insistence of some part of the public in the West that despite all evidence to the contrary "they are reforming".

Heh, unlike the Japanese and Europeans, who have always been so reasonable.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:21:43 AM
Of course, if they had hearts, they wouldn't be killing them simply because they lack a penis.

If I had a heart I might love women. Unfortunately, I do not and they lack penises. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2010, 11:02:48 AM
Quote from: grumbler on March 05, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
I am less than shocked that a nazi thinks that genocide is the answer.   I spy more than a bit of self-interest there.
Nazi?  I'm not even a German.  Isn't that a bit of a strawman?
Many past and present Nazis are/were not German, just as many Republicans are/were not from Phoenix.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on March 05, 2010, 03:59:09 PM
Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 05, 2010, 08:54:42 AM
Such people should be shot. If you had to choose between a cute girl and a boy that will grow up to be a gay Polack stupid Magyar, what would it be?

:)

Well Romanians are higher up on the food chain of Eastern Europeans.  They do speak a Romance language.

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Camerus

I agree it is a problem, though there are millions and millions of unreported girls born in the countryside.  Why?  Because many peasant families will keep having babies until they get a boy, and many of those families will keep the girls.  Of course, given the huge cultural and educational gap between the cities and the countryside these days, I don't imagine importing a peasant wife would be the most desirable option.

Incidentally, based on anecdotal observation, I'd say about 20% of Chinese families ignore the one child policy.

Syt

Organized begging will soon, fortunately, be outlawed in Vienna. Turns out when they disallowed little kids to be used (usually it'd be a gipsy woman with a small, malnourished kid), the gangs moved on to cripples who stick their malformations in your face when begging for scraps. So now they drafted a more general law.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Syt on March 06, 2010, 12:04:24 AM

Organized begging will soon, fortunately, be outlawed in Vienna. Turns out when they disallowed little kids to be used (usually it'd be a gipsy woman with a small, malnourished kid), the gangs moved on to cripples who stick their malformations in your face when begging for scraps. So now they drafted a more general law.

When emperor Franz Josef celebrated his 60th year on the throne of Austro-Hungary, Hitler, who was there at the time of the events, remarked that "thieving and begging gipsies are everywhere in Wien right now". Would you accomplish Hitler's dream and get rid of beggars?  :hug:

I don't even know why westerners are so afraid in enforcing strict regulations about beggars. In my mountain town, every beggar that arrives at our doorsteps is immediately placed in a train and sent away.

Tamas

Quote from: Lucidor on March 05, 2010, 04:04:25 PM
What's the difference? :D

Look behind your back when typing something like that :P

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 06, 2010, 03:39:06 AM
even know why westerners are so afraid in enforcing strict regulations about beggars. In my mountain town, every beggar that arrives at our doorsteps is immediately placed in a train and sent away.

Sounds like a good way to do some traveling on the cheap.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?