News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Stupid cultures

Started by CountDeMoney, March 05, 2010, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Zanza on March 05, 2010, 09:15:03 AM

I suspect that Alexandru, being a Romanian, dislike Hungarians as much as he dislikes Marti.

Then it was a better insult than intended. :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 05, 2010, 09:20:50 AMmoney payed by rich people to allow their sons to marry your daughter...

Rich dudes will never have a problem finding wives.  It will be poor underclass that is unable to find mates. 

Tamas

Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:00:51 AM
Quote from: Alexandru H. on March 05, 2010, 08:54:42 AM
Such people should be shot. If you had to choose between a cute girl and a boy that will grow up to be a gay Polack stupid Magyar, what would it be?

:)

Hey just what the flying fuck! Alex is Romanian! :ultra:

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 08:46:26 AM
A child's death is a child's death to a lot of women, before or after birth.
Crazy women.  It's shit like that that will cost women the vote in the end.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:21:43 AM
When you consider that gender can't usually be determined until 20 weeks gone, it's not an "early" abortion. These are fully-formed babies, though tiny. I can assure you that most mothers are attached to the infant by the time they're at 20 weeks.

Is it better to abort these nearly viable babies than to kill one that's already been born? Easier to push out their bodies, perhaps, but I can't imagine it being any easier to get them out of your heart. Of course, if they had hearts, they wouldn't be killing them simply because they lack a penis.
As early as possible != its a "early" abortion.

But nah, they're not kids at 20 weeks. Sure, some women may still get attached to them but those that aren't should be free to be rid of the parasite if they want. Its legal a few weeks after 20 iirc.
The tragedy here is that they're messing up their demographics by only chosing to have boys. Nothing to do with abortion.
██████
██████
██████

merithyn

Quote from: Tamas on March 05, 2010, 09:26:53 AM

All right, all ready!  :Embarrass:

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 05, 2010, 09:25:22 AM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 05, 2010, 09:20:50 AMmoney payed by rich people to allow their sons to marry your daughter...

Rich dudes will never have a problem finding wives.  It will be poor underclass that is unable to find mates.

I was thinking more about the growing and newly emerging middle class. When they finds out there is no girls for highly educated sons and they find out that they have to use imported peasant girls...   
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

merithyn

Quote from: Tyr on March 05, 2010, 09:32:00 AM

As early as possible != its a "early" abortion.

But nah, they're not kids at 20 weeks. Sure, some women may still get attached to them but those that aren't should be free to be rid of the parasite if they want. Its legal a few weeks after 20 iirc.
The tragedy here is that they're messing up their demographics by only chosing to have boys. Nothing to do with abortion.

I'm only addressing your statement that it's easier and better to abort than to carry to term. In many cases, that is not true. They are equally bad for many.

grumbler

Quote from: merithyn on March 05, 2010, 09:34:30 AM
I'm only addressing your statement that it's easier and better to abort than to carry to term. In many cases, that is not true. They are equally bad for many.
I think that you are correct, and that abortion is, in fact, worse for a woman than carrying to term in some cases.  Don't expect most people to understand that intuitively, though.

The key to stopping population growth* is very simple:  educate the females.  This is far easier and cheaper than absurd "one child per family" laws and the like.

*and, for that matter, a whole host of the world's problems
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on March 05, 2010, 09:41:37 AM
I think that you are correct, and that abortion is, in fact, worse for a woman than carrying to term in some cases.  Don't expect most people to understand that intuitively, though.

The key to stopping population growth* is very simple:  educate the females.  This is far easier and cheaper than absurd "one child per family" laws and the like.

I am less than shocked that a teacher would think that education is the answer.  I spy more than a bit of self-interest there.

No, the only correct answer is dramatic, forceful population reduction.  Half a billion people could live quite comfortably.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on March 05, 2010, 09:52:21 AM
Quote from: grumbler on March 05, 2010, 09:41:37 AM

I am less than shocked that a teacher would think that education is the answer.  I spy more than a bit of self-interest there.

No, the only correct answer is dramatic, forceful population reduction.  Half a billion people could live quite comfortably.
I am less than shocked that a nazi thinks that genocide is the answer.   I spy more than a bit of self-interest there.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Faeelin

Eh. I used to against abortion, then I realized it lowered my taxes.

Eddie Teach

Such people should be shot. If you had to choose between a cute girl and a boy that will grow up to be a gay Polack stupid Magyar, what would it be?

Isn't he ethnically Magyar? Or maybe it was German.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on March 05, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
I am less than shocked that a nazi thinks that genocide is the answer.   I spy more than a bit of self-interest there.
Nazi?  I'm not even a German.  Isn't that a bit of a strawman?

Alexandru H.

:menace: Twas a good day today...

Tamas, don't worry about it. My best friend is a stupid Magyar...