Quote from: Jaron on March 04, 2010, 12:46:43 AM
Hey! Is she ripping off ABBA?  :hmm:

Nah, it sounds more like Ace Of Base.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on March 16, 2010, 03:21:49 PM
You just want me to make you my slave, to make you do my dirty laundry, clean my weapon, make my bed, soap my back, etc.

Not really. I hardly want to do those things for myself.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

Whenever I see pics of her I can't help thinking she looks like Marilyn Manson in drag.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 16, 2010, 03:32:35 PM
Whenever I see pics of her I can't help thinking she looks like Marilyn Manson in drag.

She's a man. BFD.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grallon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 04, 2010, 08:43:52 PM

I have some optimism about her future for a few reasons.  Unlike Britney, she really built her own persona in the NY club scene (and hopefully got over the taste for excess), and wasn't imposed upon from an early age to be a star.  I also think that some of her interview manner is an attempt to distance herself and remain "otherworldly" in a way, rather than actually being strung out on drugs... kind of like David Bowie in his old interviews.

Hmm she almost collapsed during her performance of 'Bad Romance' in Auckland New Zealand last saturday.  You can watch it here: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1027804/lady-gaga-collapses-on-nz-stage.  She looks positively junked out of her mind.

This makes me sad.  :(

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Alexandru H.

She's ugly as hell, resembles a tranny more than a woman.

The Brain

Quote from: Grallon on March 16, 2010, 05:04:20 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 04, 2010, 08:43:52 PM

I have some optimism about her future for a few reasons.  Unlike Britney, she really built her own persona in the NY club scene (and hopefully got over the taste for excess), and wasn't imposed upon from an early age to be a star.  I also think that some of her interview manner is an attempt to distance herself and remain "otherworldly" in a way, rather than actually being strung out on drugs... kind of like David Bowie in his old interviews.

Hmm she almost collapsed during her performance of 'Bad Romance' in Auckland New Zealand last saturday.  You can watch it here: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1027804/lady-gaga-collapses-on-nz-stage.  She looks positively junked out of her mind.

This makes me sad.  :(

G.

Are you her mom? She'll be fine.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grallon

Quote from: The Brain on March 16, 2010, 11:55:39 PM

Are you her mom? She'll be fine.

I'm a greedy bastard who doesn't want to be deprived of a source of enjoyment before I tire of it.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on March 17, 2010, 12:08:14 PM
I'm a greedy bastard who doesn't want to be deprived of a source of enjoyment before I tire of it.  <_<

G.

You'll be tired next week. :rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grallon

Lady Gaga sued for 30+ millions by ex-boyfriend:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article7069133.ece

Now that is the ransom of fame!  When exes come out of the woodwork to leech some cash off you.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on March 03, 2010, 11:33:21 PM
Heretic!  Affront to Nature!  Gaga is a phenomenon!  A star made out of her own willpower!  In less than a year she went from being nothing to being everything!

For that alone she deserves praises  But she's a real artist - not just the product of a media brain fart.
People said that about MC Hammer.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: Grallon on March 19, 2010, 06:45:22 PM
Lady Gaga sued for 30+ millions by ex-boyfriend:

To which she responded with a counter lawsuit where her attorney claims "that Fusari lured her into signing a misleading contract entitling him to "unlawful compensation." He is accused of acting as her talent agent without a license to represent musicians in that capacity"

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/03/lady_gaga_files_lawsuit_of_her.html

Will he break her or will she crush him!?  The plot thickens!

G.

~Jean-François Revel

citizen k

Quote from: Grallon on March 20, 2010, 07:30:13 PM

Will he break her or will she crush him!?  The plot thickens!

G.

She can afford better lawyers.

Grallon

~Jean-François Revel