News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fag du jour - that Neill can look up to

Started by Grallon, March 03, 2010, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 03:44:18 AM
Incidentally, Grallon's taste offends and disgusts my sensibilities.

What's your taste in men, btw? I don't remember you ever shared or I forgot.

I know that for Sheilbh it's Jude Law, for me it's Ewan McGregor and for grallon it's teenage boys. What's your ideal of a man?

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 04, 2010, 03:33:38 AM
He didn't actually come out as gay, grallon.

Now, he is most likely gay, but the fact that he didn't come out makes a lot of GLBT people in the US apparently cross at him.
That's the whole point.  You're such a weak person that I don't expect you to understand, but this figure skater is far superior to you, Mr. Issues.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

I'd be surprised if he was straight to hear him speak.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

He might be uber gay & everything but his sports is still a corrupt joke.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 03:44:18 AM
Incidentally, Grallon's taste offends and disgusts my sensibilities.

Now now - watch this clip and tell me he isn't all around yummy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Qh1ehQVg0a4&feature=related

Incidently that growth of hair you insist on sporting offends *my* sensibilities.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 04, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Sports that are judged usually are.  Fortunately we only have to stomach judged sports once every four years.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

I'm having a hell of a time with my URLs.  Between that and the *godawful* slowness of this fucking board it's an agravating experience.  When will this server/ software be upgraded dammit!?  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on March 04, 2010, 10:43:07 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 04, 2010, 07:14:27 AM
Sports that are judged usually are.  Fortunately we only have to stomach judged sports once every four years.
When I was young, my mother was an avid watcher of figure skating.  And they have world championships every year.  Although I haven't seen them televised since I became an adult (although I haven't really looked either).
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on March 04, 2010, 10:38:05 AM
Now now - watch this clip and tell me he isn't all around yummy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Qh1ehQVg0a4&feature=related

Incidently that growth of hair you insist on sporting offends *my* sensibilities.

G.

You lack taste so your opinion does not concern me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on March 04, 2010, 03:46:30 AM
What's your taste in men, btw? I don't remember you ever shared or I forgot.

I know that for Sheilbh it's Jude Law, for me it's Ewan McGregor and for grallon it's teenage boys. What's your ideal of a man?

I'm rather open but if I had to be typecast, Ethan Hawke/Eric Dane.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 03:22:40 PM
You lack taste so your opinion does not concern me.
... says Rainbow Brite.

garbon

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on March 04, 2010, 10:47:21 AM
I'm having a hell of a time with my URLs.  Between that and the *godawful* slowness of this fucking board it's an agravating experience.  When will this server/ software be upgraded dammit!?  <_<

G.

SMF is the best free solution, until someone buys an alternative software & convince vM to put it on his server, this is what we'll have.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2010, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 04, 2010, 03:35:33 PM
... says Rainbow Brite.
Will you ever let me grow up, Neil?
I'm not the one holding you back.  You and your cattiness is what keeps you from taking that step forward.  I suggest moving out of San Francisco.  The unsavory types there can poison your growth as a person.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on March 04, 2010, 04:04:08 PM
I'm not the one holding you back.  You and your cattiness is what keeps you from taking that step forward.  I suggest moving out of San Francisco.  The unsavory types there can poison your growth as a person.

Cattiness is a family tradition on both sides.