News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Seems to still be some difficulty...

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 10, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Moldy is hoping you get the hint and stop with all the will they or won't they gossip.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

I'm having random issues today too. I think it's the Chinese.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

I just tried to post in the NCAA thread and it told me I was trying to start a new thread. :huh:

katmai

Languish is confusing me, the board says it's 8mins ago, am i in the future?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

lustindarkness

My laptop is having problems to connect (had an encounter with the floor) and have been using my phone to surf languish, I am tired of my fat fingers clicking on katmai instead of the forum links <_<.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

Why is Meri's thread on household chores pinned?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

johnbriner

Quote from: Josephus on March 23, 2011, 09:40:33 AM
I'm having random issues today too. I think it's the Chinese.

Issues about Chinese? what about them? lol! I'm just curious!

Neil

The Chinese are spying on Languish.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

We are currently under massive attack by Russian bots trying to register in order to spam you.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I just deleted another 15 Russian registrations this morning.  Martinus needs to tell his boys to back off.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Sorry about the unplanned outage.  I had a minor emergency with one of my attic fans, and the fan is on the same circuit as my lab. <_<

Neil

Ah.  I was worried that we'd gone under due to the weight of the 100 registration attempts per day from Eastern European scum.

I blame Martinus.

Neil

I've temporarily disabled registrations, so if anyone has a friend they want registered, let me know.