And we're back!

Main Menu

Seems to still be some difficulty...

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 10, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 08, 2011, 12:25:27 AM
No, because the future is now.

Looks like we've failed to win it. Oh well.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

There's a pretty mean storm moving in right now.  The power has already flickered once.  If it does so again I'm going to shut the server down until it passes, or until the morning.

viper37

and of course, it had to happen the only day I woke up at 5:00am.  Duh!  :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Maximus

It's only finding languish about half the time today.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Maximus on July 02, 2011, 04:22:50 PM
It's only finding languish about half the time today.

Something was flaky in my connection, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't my end.

Razgovory

Is Languish giving out every few minutes?  I keep having that problem.  Not the rest of the internet, just Languish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Overheating in the Concrete Bunker? I get the timeouts too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I think its a more general problem with the router.  I'm going to have Speakeasy look at it.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I'm currently working through the issues, so downtimes may become more frequent and extended.  I'm mostly certain at this point that this is a network issue, though.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Megapath found a problem in the circuit connecting the CO to their backbone and routed me around it.  Hopefully, that will fix this permanently.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Sorry about the unplanned outage.  The mechanical connections in my electrical work weren't good enough the first time.

Admiral Yi

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)