News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Seems to still be some difficulty...

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 10, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

Is anyone else having trouble with the reply box not scrolling down properly for long replies when using IE?
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Oh and...my earlier problem was fixed.
Turned out my link was to a unlogged in version of the site.
Which was odd.
██████
██████
██████

Brazen

It's probably been brought up before and I'm too lazy to read back, but what happened to the list of Languishites logged in and reading each form and thread?

garbon

It still exists. On the front page, just click on "6 Guests, 33 Users (8 Hidden)" (or whatever it says at the time).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

I keep getting this message when I try to post:

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty.

Even though I've filled in the reply. 

Now, if I was banned for some reason, I'd understand why I couldn't post.  But this seems to go on and off for little to no reason, and to be honest I don't remember doing anything bannable.  Recently, anyway.

Is this a board-wide problem? 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Are you sure I didn't ban you for showing a lack of hate towards Russia and Russians?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Monoriu

Quote from: Agelastus on September 15, 2009, 06:21:40 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the reply box not scrolling down properly for long replies when using IE?

Yes.

Agelastus

Quote from: Monoriu on October 05, 2009, 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Agelastus on September 15, 2009, 06:21:40 AM

Yes.

Grumbler explained this to me during our argument about "Main Fleet East". You can drag the bottom of the message box down to make it larger.

Why the software does not let you scroll as other boards do is beyond me.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

DontSayBanana

What's going on with the session timeouts? I'm logged in permanently, but when I take longer than, say, 30-45 seconds to type a reply, it's giving me the "your session timed out while posting" error.
Experience bij!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 07, 2009, 02:21:44 PM
What's going on with the session timeouts? I'm logged in permanently, but when I take longer than, say, 30-45 seconds to type a reply, it's giving me the "your session timed out while posting" error.
PDH!