News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Seems to still be some difficulty...

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 10, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valdemar

Is there a way to get dots or somesuch to see which threads you have replied to ?

V

Octavian

Quote from: Valdemar on August 24, 2009, 02:49:08 PM
Is there a way to get dots or somesuch to see which threads you have replied to ?

V

Der kommer et lille hoved eller sådan noget lignende ved de tråde du har skrevet et indlæg i
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Valdemar

Quote from: Octavian on August 25, 2009, 02:16:08 AM

V

Der kommer et lille hoved eller sådan noget lignende ved de tråde du har skrevet et indlæg i

Nope, så skulle der også være et ved denne tråd ikke?

V

Octavian

Quote from: Valdemar on August 25, 2009, 02:35:57 AM
Quote from: Octavian on August 25, 2009, 02:16:08 AM

V

Nope, så skulle der også være et ved denne tråd ikke?

V

Jo og det er der også for mit vedkommende. Mystisk!

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Valdemar

Hmm, jeg har kigget i settings, men kan ikke finde noget der matcher.

V

Octavian

Quote from: Valdemar on August 25, 2009, 02:42:30 AM
Hmm, jeg har kigget i settings, men kan ikke finde noget der matcher.

V

Then I can't help you :(

BTW shouldn't you be working now?

- Eyal Yanilov.

- Bruce Lee

Valdemar

Octavian

- Eyal Yanilov.

- Bruce Lee

jimmy olsen

We used to be able to click on the number of replies and see who had posted in a thread, and how many posts they had made.

Can you bring this feature back?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Do we want threads becoming e-peen contests again?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Chris Farley went through Languish's table again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 25, 2009, 10:59:40 AM
We used to be able to click on the number of replies and see who had posted in a thread, and how many posts they had made.

Go fuck yourself.  You're the #1 reason we need stronger mod powerz here, you fucking MSNBC parrot.

QuoteTop Topic Starters    
jimmy olsen    245
Syt               147
Martinus       113
Caliga       78
garbon       69
CountDeMoney66
Sheilbh       49
Siege       48
Ed Anger       45
Queequeg    42

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 25, 2009, 10:59:40 AM

Yeah I miss that too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Real men don;t post in this thread.

Do not reply to this post, because I shall not read this thread anymore.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on September 04, 2009, 02:07:35 AM
Real men don;t post in this thread.

Do not reply to this post, because I shall not read this thread anymore.
Real men post where they want and do not honor "do not reply to this post" commands, because that's just the way real men are.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!