News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Silent Hunter 5

Started by MadBurgerMaker, August 20, 2009, 01:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I liked blowing up Krivaks, because I thought the name Krivak sounded funny.  You got a funny name, you get a Tomahawk up your ass.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2009, 05:32:40 PM
Ah, pumping Harpoons into the Kirov. Good times.
Fuck that shit.  The minute I saw a Kirov or a Slava, those bastards got 4-6 Tomahawks flying at them.  Each.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

I don't remember there being Slavas in the game.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2009, 09:11:28 PM
I don't remember there being Slavas in the game.  :huh:
I was playing Strike Fleet.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Looks like you'll need to log onto ubisofts servers to play this game. That sucks.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

Quote from: HVC on February 22, 2010, 12:15:59 AM
Looks like you'll need to log onto ubisofts servers to play this game. That sucks.

... and stay logged in while playing.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2009, 06:09:04 PM
I liked blowing up Krivaks, because I thought the name Krivak sounded funny.  You got a funny name, you get a Tomahawk up your ass.

The only thing that pissed me off about Red Storm Rising was being unable to use TLAM-Ns.  I mean, a weapon unused is a useless weapon, dammit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 22, 2010, 12:15:59 AM

Get used to it; that's the future of PC gaming.