News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - AAR thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Italy was just riding on the unwillingness by anyone to let it be conquered by anyone else. :P

As for me, it was likely pretty obvious since I was entirely honest about my plans in my diplomatic communications. Establish my dominance over Germany, making sure that France doesn't get any slice of it if I can help it (hence my quick takeover of areas along the French border). I wasn't especially eager to dismantle the Ottomans, at the beginning I was content to keep independent Hungary as a buffer between us, but that changed after Slargos went on his annexation spree. Eventually I aligned myself with Spain, since our interests lay in entirely different directions and were unlikely to ever clash, thus it looked like a safe bet. I'm guessing there might have eventually been some conflict if Russia decided to expand into Poland too forcefully.

katmai

Quote from: Solmyr on February 19, 2010, 11:02:46 AM
Italy was just riding on the unwillingness by anyone to let it be conquered by anyone else. :P

You work with what ya got ^_^
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: Solmyr on February 19, 2010, 11:02:46 AM
I'm guessing there might have eventually been some conflict if Russia decided to expand into Poland too forcefully.

I would have Expanded to Berlin and quit.  I'm guessing you wouldn't have liked that.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain