Uh oh guys, the women are starting to figure out we scammed them.

Started by MadImmortalMan, February 19, 2010, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on February 20, 2010, 05:25:38 AM
Quote from: Jaron on February 20, 2010, 05:12:01 AM
I dont think anyone is about to take family and child rearing advice from you. Martinus FTL.

I'm sure they will take advice from a 30 yo virgin who lives with his mum, OTOH.

That's ridiculous slandering. No way Jaron is 30 already.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Pat

Quote from: Jaron on February 19, 2010, 07:26:29 PM
The way I sees it, three things ruined human society: The mass departure of women from the home to the workplace, the resulting lack of quality childrearing, and the Man Show.

Women working is in itself not a bad thing. Women have the right and choice to pursue careers. However, when children become involved it becomes more tricky of a situation because without the guidance of a parent children seem to be influenced by too many different social values and generally end up being messed up. I believe the constant presence of a mother or father who has a genuine interest in the childs well being will help remedy this.

I agree. This problem is even more-so pronounced in Sweden where traditionally the state has had a strong influence in the raising of children, and where kindergarten is more or less free (it is based on income and the maximum anyone can pay is like $140/month). A lot of parents simply hand their kids over to the state, and provide no guideance themselves. They're more like "pals" to their children. Probably these parents would do more harm than good with their own parenting, and fuck their kids up even more, though.

Martinus

Martinus

Anyway, it's amazing how so many people seem to operate from a premise that parents actively spending time to raise their children personally is a traditional and time-honored way of doing things, and having someone else to do the task for them (at least part-time) is some newfangled social engineering.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on February 20, 2010, 05:37:03 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 20, 2010, 05:25:38 AM
Quote from: Jaron on February 20, 2010, 05:12:01 AM
I dont think anyone is about to take family and child rearing advice from you. Martinus FTL.

I'm sure they will take advice from a 30 yo virgin who lives with his mum, OTOH.

That's ridiculous slandering. No way Jaron is 30 already.

His 30th birthday was 3 weeks ago.  :nelson:

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on February 20, 2010, 05:34:08 AM
At least breeding is in my blood.  :cool:

Only if Mexicans really breed like rabbits, as claimed by Strix.

If this is really so, you and katmai make bad Mexicans. :(

Jaron

On the other hand, Poles are renowned for their stupidity, so you make a very excellent Pole! Congratulations!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Incidentally, I feel really bad for all the British motherfuckers - they are starting losing jobs like there is no tomorrow and the country goes into the biggest recession post WW2, and suddenly their chicks turn around and say "Ok, now it's your turn to start earning money".  :lol:

Pat

Quote from: Martinus on February 20, 2010, 05:53:33 AM
Anyway, it's amazing how so many people seem to operate from a premise that parents actively spending time to raise their children personally is a traditional and time-honored way of doing things, and having someone else to do the task for them (at least part-time) is some newfangled social engineering.  :lol:

In evolutionary time, it is.

Neil

This is just another example of how some women want it both ways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

This is another example of why we need a feminist revolution :mmm:
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on February 20, 2010, 04:57:48 AM
Yeah, well, who wouldn't, but this is a false alternative. The alternative for a stay-at-home mom should be a situation in which both parents share work and home/child-rearing burdens in equal measure (and/or mix-and-match that, but keeping the overall balance the same), not that the woman has a day job and then comes home where she is expected to perform all the house work.

Men are lazy and selfish with their free time. Surely you understand that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Strix

Quote from: Martinus on February 20, 2010, 06:03:20 AM
Only if Mexicans really breed like rabbits, as claimed by Strix.

I never said that. I think your confusing the time that you stated "Jews breed like rabbits which is why they survived the holocaust".
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher