Uh oh guys, the women are starting to figure out we scammed them.

Started by MadImmortalMan, February 19, 2010, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on February 21, 2010, 08:48:03 PM

what about Islam?

The proverbial exception to the rule - Islam - where all the males are neurotics but fantastics fuckbuddies.  You should try it Neil.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on February 21, 2010, 09:00:34 PM
The proverbial exception to the rule - Islam - where all the males are neurotics but fantastics fuckbuddies.  You should try it Neil.
Unlikely.  Males are far too coarse to be sexually attractive to me.

What about Russians?  How are they female?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Grallon on February 21, 2010, 08:46:18 PM
Everything vile in this world is female.

G.
:lol:  The world would be better if the sisterhood got its arse in gear.
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

I take it grallon is in the bitchy mother drove him to homosexuality group.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 21, 2010, 09:09:41 PM
:lol:  The world would be better if the sisterhood got its arse in gear.
That's a rather common misconception.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 05:55:39 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on February 20, 2010, 12:54:41 PM
This is another example of why we need a feminist revolution :mmm:

The readings for my queer class intimated that we should have a feminist/gay overthrow of marriage. I have to say that I've been seduced again.

Wait the gender who is obsessed with marriage is going to overthrow it?  What next?  A mass uprising of men against beer and spectator sports?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on February 22, 2010, 02:38:16 AM
Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 05:55:39 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on February 20, 2010, 12:54:41 PM
This is another example of why we need a feminist revolution :mmm:

The readings for my queer class intimated that we should have a feminist/gay overthrow of marriage. I have to say that I've been seduced again.

Wait the gender who is obsessed with marriage is going to overthrow it?  What next?  A mass uprising of men against beer and spectator sports?

Feminism is a "gender" now?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.