Vampire teenage girl heartthrob: "I'm allergic to vaginas"

Started by Martinus, February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Quote from: HVC on February 16, 2010, 11:17:47 AM
Apparently he has poor personal hygene and stinks becasue of it. If he's gay, he's going against the fastidious  stereotype :P

That seems to be the "in" thing for actors and Hollywood types. Apparently they have "made it" when they can stink to high heaven but no one has a choice but to put up with it. I have heard this about Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Hayden Christensen, Courtney Cox, Robin Williams, Christina Aguilera, Cameron Diaz, Matthew McConaughey, and Jim Carey.

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

ulmont

@strix that or it's a common rumor and so keeps coming up about new people.

HVC

Quote from: Strix on February 17, 2010, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 16, 2010, 11:17:47 AM
Apparently he has poor personal hygene and stinks becasue of it. If he's gay, he's going against the fastidious  stereotype :P

That seems to be the "in" thing for actors and Hollywood types. Apparently they have "made it" when they can stink to high heaven but no one has a choice but to put up with it. I have heard this about Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Hayden Christensen, Courtney Cox, Robin Williams, Christina Aguilera, Cameron Diaz, Matthew McConaughey, and Jim Carey.

I don't know, the other people mentioned at least look clean. this guy actually looks dirty and grimy.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 18, 2010, 03:06:22 AM
Quote from: Caliga on February 17, 2010, 07:32:56 PM
Surprised that a Frenchman is Jew-ignorant?  :huh:

:blink:

Since when Grallon is a Frenchman?

Mmm, about as long as Caliga has been a Kentuckian.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: HVC on February 17, 2010, 11:14:31 PM
I don't know, the other people mentioned at least look clean. this guy actually looks dirty and grimy.

Have you seen Christina's video for Dirty?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Dude.  Gralls IS the Frenchman.  Has  a beret, cigarette, and languid, cynical attitude. 
PDH!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 18, 2010, 06:59:59 AM

Dude.  Gralls IS the Frenchman.  Has  a beret, cigarette, and languid, cynical attitude.

The so-called béret is actually basque and can be also found in Spain. Not to mention it is a pretty rare sight nowadays except in crappy Hollywood movies :D
The cigarette is on the decline in France, thankfully.

French-speaking Canadian != Frenchman.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grallon

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 18, 2010, 07:54:18 AM

French-speaking Canadian != Frenchman.

Indeed - I'm a Quebecer.  The real frenchmen here are Zoups - Eochaid and you apparently. 

As for my ignorance of jewish matters... Is circumcision not a bonding ritual with jewish males?  Perhaps I mispelled the word?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on February 17, 2010, 07:10:32 PM
I didn't know Malthus was a mohel :huh:
He was a mohel-hel, but people have made him a mouhnten.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on February 18, 2010, 10:09:01 AM
Wasn't Moh-El one of Superman's uncles?
I remember a Jo-El but not a Moh-El.  And, of course, Shep-El, but no one really thought he fit the role.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!