Vampire teenage girl heartthrob: "I'm allergic to vaginas"

Started by Martinus, February 16, 2010, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Malthus on February 17, 2010, 08:45:22 AM

What is up with that cord-cutting thing anyway? I can think of better bonding experiences. Hell, pretty well anything else would be a better bonding experience.

And yet, if you're a traditionalist, you'll have him cut where it really hurts - and when he can remember - unless it's done already?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Fireblade

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 17, 2010, 08:47:28 AM
Doesn't anyone chill in a waiting room smoking stogies and drinking bourbon anymore?

My plan, sans stogies.

Goddamn anti-smoking laws.

Ed Anger

Doesn't anyone chill in a waiting room smoking stogies and drinking bourbon anymore?

Nope. Only the pussies that can't stand screaming and weird fluids stay in the waiting room.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Nope. These days, there would be at least three things wrong with that.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Queequeg on February 17, 2010, 04:25:08 AM
If you listen closely, you'll notice that it is actually the same guys as MST3K.
Yes.  That's why I referred to it as a great idea.  You can pay a small sum and see them rip up good flicks, and they get some cash for their efforts.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: derspiess on February 16, 2010, 02:10:42 PM
Quote from: Maximus on February 16, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
especially shit

:lol: 

@PW  I may be showing my naivete here, but what organs?  :unsure:

I will say seeing a baby's head pop out of a hoo-hah is a disturbing sight. 

especially during sex. really spoils the mood.
:p

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 17, 2010, 08:58:52 AM

Nope. Only the pussies that can't stand screaming and weird fluids stay in the waiting room.

What about the one that the baby comes out of?  Surely it can't also stay in the waiting room.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on February 17, 2010, 08:45:22 AM
What is up with that cord-cutting thing anyway? I can think of better bonding experiences. Hell, pretty well anything else would be a better bonding experience. 

Dunno.  I went ahead & did it for the hell of it.  The tissue is a lot tougher than I thought it would be-- took me two attempts to cut clean through.

Thinking back through how overwhelming the whole experience was, I can almost see how some guys faint.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on February 17, 2010, 02:49:44 PM

Dunno.  I went ahead & did it for the hell of it.  The tissue is a lot tougher than I thought it would be-- took me two attempts to cut clean through.

All I can say is "blech".  :D

Next thing you know, there will be a move on to convince dads to eat the afterbirth. Because it is all natural and bond-y to do so.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

I'd appreciate Spellus not tainting MST3K, Rifftrax or any other post MST3k project.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grallon

Quote from: Malthus on February 17, 2010, 03:22:15 PM

Next thing you know, there will be a move on to convince dads to eat the afterbirth. Because it is all natural and bond-y to do so.  ;)

I can't fail to notice you don't object to cutting your son's prepuce when you have reservations about cutting other parts of him...

But again, I don't know perhaps you didn't go through with the Brit Milah?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DisturbedPervert

Maybe the second attempt at a circumcision hijack will be more successful