News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2009, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 21, 2009, 08:08:45 AM
The following teams are still undefeated:

Indiana

Nice defense, but watching that pistol offense still looks weird live.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Everyone knows the proper way to show the pain is to go to the web board and demand every coach be fired.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 21, 2009, 06:37:06 PM
Everyone knows the proper way to show the pain is to go to the web board and demand every coach be fired.

That is the buckeye way. And make death threats against the receiver/TE that drops the ball in the end zone.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 06:32:46 PM
His tears: delicious

Too bad they lost, even if it produced this masterpiece of video. I root for the Tigers.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 21, 2009, 06:41:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 06:32:46 PM
His tears: delicious

Too bad they lost, even if it produced this masterpiece of video. I root for the Tigers.

My condolences.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 21, 2009, 06:41:14 PM

Remember 1981?  That was awesome.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 06:39:47 PM
Quote from: PDH on September 21, 2009, 06:37:06 PM

That is the buckeye way. And make death threats against the receiver/TE that drops the ball in the end zone.

Hamby still gets teh hate.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 21, 2009, 07:09:02 PM
Hamby still gets teh hate.

Didn't the later defeat to Penn State sorta render that drop meaningless?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

Avg Buckeye IQ = 84  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Bill in Sinton on the mighty UTEP Miners:

QuoteThis is one game we must be careful. Remember we just had one tough one with a North Texas School and now one from West Texas is coming. We must stay focused and continue to support our Horns! Those in Austin know what to do. I have already started to fly my UT auto flag to help with the synergy. We must be careful because UTEP just beat a good New Mexico State team and are now getting their act together. We must keep pressing on in our support. Remember - one game at a time. Don't get discouraged. If we play well we can win this game.

I am suiting up and bringing the pain on Saturday.