News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2009, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 26, 2009, 05:03:42 PM
Wyoming starts 6 freshmen, including a true freshman at QB.  Playing the mediocre UNLV Rebels, Wyoming eeks out a win 30-27.  Notable here is UWyo's first offensive TDs in 3 games...

The long season continues, but this feels ok now.
No word on Duel's bench standing, Valmy.

Corso had UNLV for his upset alert pick.

CORSO KNOWS ALL.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Corso can suck my balls.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Nice little fuck you to Ron Zook from the Senator there at the end.

and the Kurt Coleman comes in like a maniac and headshots the QB. Sheesh.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  The Horns....uh...5th or 6th string running back, whatever they've got in there now, managed to juggle the handoff all the way through the hole (you could the ball kinda flying around between the linemen), run for a good 20 yards, then had the ball knocked out of his hands by the 30th string WR who, instead of blocking, was just kind of hanging out in the way.  It rolled into the endzone and UTEP recovered for a touchback.

Edit:  The guy they've got running the ball now looks like a fullback or something.  The QB that's in now looks like he's maybe 10 years old or so.

MadImmortalMan

Buckeyes could have used that rain a couple weeks ago.  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

Was that Jesus Tebow on the ground hurt? :o

Edit: Wow, he has no idea where he is.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

sbr

The Ducks finally seem to have gotten their ducks in a row on offense, and were much faster than Cal on defense.  Too bad Riley sucked so bad for Cal, he is a good local kid.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on September 26, 2009, 07:37:05 PM
The Ducks finally seem to have gotten their ducks in a row on offense, and were much faster than Cal on defense.  Too bad Riley sucked so bad for Cal, he is a good local kid.

See what happens when you break out the Dan Fouts-Bobby Moore uniforms?  There's a lesson in there.

CountDeMoney

Oh, and once again, the PAC-10 failbots itself with Cal's loss, proving they can't be top 10 teams.

dps

Iowa appears to be able to intercept Clark at will in this quarter.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 26, 2009, 09:50:39 PM
Oh, and once again, the PAC-10 failbots itself with Cal's loss, proving they can't be top 10 teams.

Well with Mississippi, Cal, Miami, and now possibly Penn State losing, SC just got put back in the top ten.

edit: Well...assuming USC doesn't lose to Washington State.

MadBurgerMaker

This UH - TTU game is awesome.

Edit:  Coogs win!   :w00t:  Fuck Tech.

lustindarkness

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 26, 2009, 01:06:56 PM
I'm headed to the AU-Ball game. :wareagle: We have ponchos. :rain:

It was great fun, 54-30, can't believe they let them get 30 points, we'll get killed by the better teams coming up. I'll just enjoy them while I can.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2680127&l=ed78daf654&id=593430919
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 26, 2009, 11:36:17 PM
This UH - TTU game is awesome.

Yeah, that's the great thing about college football season...it starts at 10am with Corso, and winds up at 1:00am with a game like that.
No wonder I never accomplish shit in the fall.