And we're back!

Main Menu

My plan for life

Started by Josquius, March 10, 2009, 08:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Quote from: mongers on April 07, 2013, 05:53:09 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2013, 05:50:29 PM
Brushing your teeth in the kitchen?  What the fuck, man?

:D

Seems logical to me.

The aerosolized fecal matter is all over the house, might as well brush your teeth in the bathroom like a civilized person.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on April 07, 2013, 06:09:37 PM
The aerosolized fecal matter is all over the house,

That's CFC-free, right?

Darth Wagtaros

Number 3 sounds like you are  in a race to grab as many STDs as possible.
PDH!

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 07, 2013, 06:15:02 PM
Quote from: PDH on April 07, 2013, 06:09:37 PM
The aerosolized fecal matter is all over the house,

That's CFC-free, right?

Better be, I am at 7200 feet - there ain't much ozone layer here to begin with.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I worked with a guy once who had that.  Of course, he also ate Taco Bell at least 1 out of every 3 meals.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

Speaking of weaponized feces, I had Tex-mex today.

I'm giving out free dutch ovens.

Grallon

Quote from: Jacob on April 07, 2013, 02:19:17 AM
Generally good, except number 6. That one will fuck you, if you go by it.

It should be: Be honest, especially to yourself, but know when to edit and know when to shut up.

Typical Jacob: don't do the things I would!  - While in his case it makes him feel better about himself - to pretend otherwise you know -  I say go with your first thought.

As for your ' life plan'... well keep it as a plan rather than strive to make it real.  Nothing like a failed plan to sink you even faster...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

PDH

Quote from: PDH on October 18, 2012, 12:27:11 PM
Grallon one again proves that he is Languish's high school junior: wandering around the mall wearing a black trenchcoat proclaiming to all who might listen how awful life is, all the while smoking clove cigarettes and wondering if he should get those vanity plates for his toyota tercel that say "evil"
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Jacob

Quote from: Grallon on April 07, 2013, 06:28:40 PMTypical Jacob: don't do the things I would!  - While in his case it makes him feel better about himself - to pretend otherwise you know -  I say go with your first thought.

Is that honestly how you feel?

QuoteAs for your ' life plan'... well keep it as a plan rather than strive to make it real.  Nothing like a failed plan to sink you even faster...

Classic :lol:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I'd never work in such a tiny office.  :mad:

CountDeMoney

You know, in his own viciously blunt Columbine way, Grallon does have a point:  staying with plans and schedules can lead to disappointment, and accelerate into be greater disappointment when they turn out to be unrealistic.
I'mma jus' sayin'.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 07, 2013, 06:47:38 PM
I'd never work in such a tiny office.  :mad:

Forgot to add the vid for Seedy's first day.