News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Olympic Excitement

Started by Jacob, February 05, 2010, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

My little digital TV gets crap reception in my building, so I missed out again this afternoon.  I have something in mind for tomorrow that involves my laptop, phone, orb running on my desktop at home, and duct tape.  LOTS of duct tape.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

I want to do awful things with the Dupont sisters and the brunette, Jensen, on Denmark's Women's Curling team.  :wub:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ape

HOP SCHWYZ!!!! 2-2 after two periods agains the  :Canuck: team HOP SCHWYZ :swiss:

Grey Fox

For the love of fuck. Freaking Suisse team.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on February 18, 2010, 03:28:52 PM
US Curling Team = worst closer ever! :pinch:  0-4?!  Go Canada I guess.
It look like Coach Singletary was right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on February 18, 2010, 04:22:28 PM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on February 18, 2010, 03:28:52 PM
US Curling Team = worst closer ever! :pinch:  0-4?!  Go Canada I guess.

The last player to throw rocks is called the skip.

:genius:
Not always.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ape

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

So if Canada can't beat  the Swiss (who lost to USA 3-1) in 3 periods and overtime , how bad will the outcome be on Sunday?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HVC

Go Canada.

Although it was too close. If they had lost Canada would blame the fact that the goalie was canadian :P. truth is, the swiss tactics beat the canadian talent. That and canada was trying to make to many "perfect plays"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

That was way too close.

Sunday's game is a must win for both team now.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 18, 2010, 10:03:49 PM

Sunday's game is a must win for both team now.

Well they both will advance, just a question of getting a bye.

But anyways i look forward to USA continuing owning the podium from those upstart southerners.

Razgovory

Saw the women's Snowboarding.  They was hot.  At least some of them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017