News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A Clone of My Own

Started by jimmy olsen, February 05, 2010, 12:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you bang your opposite sex clone? (or same sex for the gays)

Hell yes!
13 (54.2%)
No, you sick bastard!
8 (33.3%)
Only a Jaron clone.
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Grallon

Me at 30 would do me at 15 - I'd teach him all the tricks in the book. 

Hmmm... that means he'd just reach the 'Ennui Wall'(TM) that much sooner.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Malthus

The age difference would be a trifle problematic!  :lol:

If I made a clone now, I'd be 60 when she turned 18. I doubt she'd be all that interested.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Wouldn't it look a bit like my sister?
So...:x

This though:
QuoteWould you bang your opposite sex clone? (or same sex for the gays)
isn't that an entirely different question asked my kids the world over of gays? - Do they look in the mirror and turn themselves on.
██████
██████
██████

BuddhaRhubarb

Hilarious we were having this discussion at work last nigh. me? i'd do both the same sex clone, and the opposite sex one at the same time. But that's me.

We were actually talking about the idea in reference to Avatar/Commander Riker fan fic. :bleeding:
:p

The Brain

Sure why not. Send in the clones.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: The Brain on February 05, 2010, 02:09:59 PM
Sure why not. Send in the clones.

Don't bother, they're here....   :cry:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Agelastus

Yes. I would (opposite sex clone only, and I'd have made sure she had had more exercise and a better diet than me...)

But I am very surprised at the number of people voting "yes".

No matter how much this is dressed up in science fiction terms, we are talking incest here, people.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

The Brain

Quote from: Agelastus on February 05, 2010, 03:11:38 PM
Yes. I would (opposite sex clone only, and I'd have made sure she had had more exercise and a better diet than me...)

No matter how much this is dressed up in science fiction terms, we are talking incest here, people.

It's only incest if you get caught.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Agelastus

Quote from: The Brain on February 05, 2010, 03:13:47 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on February 05, 2010, 03:11:38 PM

It's only incest if you get caught.

That needed a :perv:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

garbon

I'm not my type but why not?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on February 05, 2010, 01:17:03 PM
Hilarious we were having this discussion at work last nigh. me? i'd do both the same sex clone, and the opposite sex one at the same time. But that's me.

We were actually talking about the idea in reference to Avatar/Commander Riker fan fic. :bleeding:

Somehow this gives me flashbacks of Clerks.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HisMajestyBOB

Yes, because I'm hot, so therefore the female version of me would also be hot.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help