Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Syt on February 02, 2010, 02:48:55 AM
According to STO quite a few pre-orders of the Gold (= Collector's?) Edition have been cancelled due to lack of supply. Some report that they'll not receive their boxed copies till 5th or 8th. :lol:

Yeah saw those being mentioned, guess I should be thankful my CE shipped :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

Well, if D2D isn't lieing I should get my key at 7PM my time tonight.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

There's a screenshot over at the forums (I haven't gotten my key yet, so can't verify), showing Federation Klingon and Federation Ferengi as "buyable" player races from the C-Store (costing 250 and 80 Cryptic Points respectively). I was already wondering what to do with the 400 I got for pre-ordering.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 02, 2010, 11:17:43 AM
No grace period?

Atari seems to be sending out their keys early. Also, some people complain that the lifetime offer was pulled at 12 am EST, not PST as advertised.

What's a lot worse is that there's first reports that the TOS uniforms DON'T HAVE SKIRTS!!!!1111oneone
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on February 02, 2010, 11:19:43 AM
What's a lot worse is that there's first reports that the TOS uniforms DON'T HAVE SKIRTS!!!!1111oneone

:angry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Seen

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 01, 2010, 09:43:07 PM
Most of the missons are so bugged you dont get xp it would seem.  Got 3/4 through a really hard one, and it reset on my team.  :mad:
Hmm havent had that issue actually, except with the Borg war zone.

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on February 02, 2010, 05:07:13 AM

So did you get your key Syt?

Seen

QuoteThe Account service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time.

Thats a new one for. And it kicked me out for it  :(

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on February 02, 2010, 01:08:40 PM
Quote from: Syt on February 02, 2010, 05:07:13 AM

So did you get your key Syt?

Yes. Joined Trill is there. So are the TOS uniforms. They look really sweet, esp. because you can change the badges (command, operations, science). My U.S. sister bought some DVD box recently and sent me another key for a different uniform that will probably become my standard, though, because it's my favorite Trek uniform.

.... I wanted to do a screenie, but it appeared only once in the character creation and now is gone. :unsure:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Nice detail about the TOS uniforms: they use the sleeve stripes for rank, not pins. :cool:

Now, where'd that Wrath of Khan uniform go? :weep:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Also, for some reason I can't give TOS uniforms to my BOs. Sure, I have them on the list, and it previews correctly, but I can't select them (reverts to previous selection).  :mad:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Syt, sounds like a bug.

As for the TWOK uniform, it turns out the code is not unique - the same code was in every one of those DVDs...  Did I mention my account has been flagged for that uniform? :whistle: