And we're back!

Main Menu

EU3: Comments?

Started by Habsburg, April 03, 2009, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2009, 01:22:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
You know I can't help myself - I really want to play the Byzantine Empire. :blush:
Has Jaron hacked your account?

:huh:

I've always admitted to being a byzanto-thirtysomething.

Hell, in our upcoming trip to Italy I absolutely insisted we had to stop in Ravenna to see the Byzantine ruins. :nerd:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Galrion

Quote from: Barrister on April 26, 2009, 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2009, 01:22:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
You know I can't help myself - I really want to play the Byzantine Empire. :blush:
Has Jaron hacked your account?

:huh:

I've always admitted to being a byzanto-thirtysomething.

Hell, in our upcoming trip to Italy I absolutely insisted we had to stop in Ravenna to see the Byzantine ruins. :nerd:

Nothing wrong with that.

Ancient Demon

Does anyone know if they're planning to release any more patches, or is the 3.2 "beta" released last November pretty much it?
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

ulmont

Quote from: Ancient Demon on April 30, 2009, 12:43:07 PM
Does anyone know if they're planning to release any more patches, or is the 3.2 "beta" released last November pretty much it?

I think that's pretty much it.  Certainly nothing until after HOI3 has been released and the first patch has come out.

I mean, the "current patch priority schedule" just shows a patch for CK-DV, listed as "when it's done," from May 2008.

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 26, 2009, 01:25:00 PM

Been there, done that for the same reason. :nerd: :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

There is this Brittania-clone board game, shockingly called Italia, where I have found Byzantium to be a very interesting faction. Lot depends on the success of the initial invasion, but if that ends up well, they can manage to hold on for a long time, which is cool.

Viking

There are Brittania variants for Hispania and India as well.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.