How should I prepare for the coming age of populism?

Started by Ed Anger, January 27, 2010, 09:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How should I prepare for the coming age of populism?

Buy more guns and ammo
14 (35%)
Buy more Spam and store it
2 (5%)
Complete the Appalachia Felsennest
8 (20%)
Panic buy gold and bury it
8 (20%)
Other humorous opinion
3 (7.5%)
Other outraged opinion
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Ed Anger

I did an inventory of my guns for insurance purposes yesterday, and went ahead and inventoried food supplies.

I am well stocked on food and water. I took the post katrina and Ike lessons to heart. :goodboy:

Ammo supplies aren't the greatest. Pistol ammo is good, rifle ammo for the SKS is mediocre. And the shotgun ammo is OLD.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jacob

Yeah, you need to invest in some melee weapons because clearly if it comes to fisticuffs, you're fucked.  Maybe a machete or something?

Habbaku

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 29, 2010, 05:22:40 PMAmmo supplies aren't the greatest. Pistol ammo is good, rifle ammo for the SKS is mediocre. And the shotgun ammo is OLD.

Ruger 10/22 + boxes and boxes of cheap, Winchester .22 rounds = set.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on January 30, 2010, 01:15:20 PM
Yeah, you need to invest in some melee weapons because clearly if it comes to fisticuffs, you're fucked.  Maybe a machete or something?

I have a machete. The blood of many snakes is on it.

Valdemar

Ed Anger

Valdemar

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2010, 02:56:22 PM
Quote from: Valdemar on January 30, 2010, 02:50:37 PM
Other:

Move to Europe ;)

V

I have no desire to be overtaxed and unwashed.

I said Europe, not France ;) That at least should take care of the unwashed part :)

V

Ed Anger

I've found the french to be remarkably clean. Cleaner than the English and greasy looking Wops.

Valdemar

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2010, 03:04:40 PM
I've found the french to be remarkably clean. Cleaner than the English and greasy looking Wops.

True, but neither make of all of Europe :)

V