Prominent Polish bishop: Shoah is a Jewish invention

Started by Martinus, January 25, 2010, 04:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on January 25, 2010, 05:57:11 AM
My conspiracy theorist friend is always going on about it to me; 'Obama was there, Brown was there. Its all the powerful people in the world. If you're a member of the secret society they'll make you powerful'
I think that Brown was there undermines the idea that it's the most powerful people :(

Edit:  Having said that if they'd invited Mandy....
Let's bomb Russia!

Alatriste

Quote from: Valmy on January 26, 2010, 09:34:43 AM
Sort of hard to 'love your neighbor as yourself' when you hate yourself isn't it?

Self hate? I don't know... Sure, Catholicism is strong in guilt, but there can be few feelings so narcissist as being tormented by guilt.

Martinus

Ok, here's for the Worst. Excuse. Ever.

He is now backtracking, saying his words were manipulated and what he really meant is that the word "shoah" is a Jewish invention, since it is in Hebrew:lol:

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on January 27, 2010, 07:31:09 AM
Ok, here's for the Worst. Excuse. Ever.

He is now backtracking, saying his words were manipulated and what he really meant is that the word "shoah" is a Jewish invention, since it is in Hebrew:lol:
I beat him to that by days. :smarty:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on January 27, 2010, 07:31:09 AM
the word "shoah" is a Jewish invention, since it is in Hebrew:lol:

Glad to see the study of linguistics entering public discourse.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."