News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Since this is all new..

Started by PDH, March 10, 2009, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I suggest the following:

Jaron is banned.  Also, banning of Fate and Fireblade whenever I want it.
Tim is not allowed to post.
Mart cannot post anything that is gay, since he doesn't "get" gay.
Neil be renamed God.
Seedy be given the power to smite morons.
I be made Emperor of Tahiti.

Further changes as I see fit.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Quote from: PDH on March 10, 2009, 07:28:27 PM
I suggest the following:

Seedy be given the power to smite morons.

>:(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

I want arbritary power too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Right, right, right.

Katmai be made Lord high Alaskan and be allowed to terrorize the masses...even when not on a road-trip.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 07:31:41 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 07:31:16 PM

I want arbritary power too.

What makes you worthy?

Total time logged in: 7 hours and 52 minutes.

Josquius

So bang goes the forum coming back then.

p.s. the new reply posted warning sucks
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Josquius on March 10, 2009, 07:32:59 PM
So bang goes the forum coming back then.

p.s. the new reply posted warning sucks

You can also get rid of that under look and layout. Disable notifications.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 07:32:45 PM

So what? I'm the forum's first Jr. Member.  (Apparently at 50 posts it looks as though it gets rid of edit lines when you edit posts)

edit: I was wrong. The edit line is still there. :(

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 07:34:27 PM

So what? I'm the forum's first Jr. Member.  (Apparently at 50 posts it looks as though it gets rid of edit lines when you edit posts)

Spammer

FunkMonk

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 07:34:27 PM

Spammer

:D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
Spammer

Actually for a while, I was deleting posts of mine to have one post less than you. :P

Grey Fox

PDH

New edicts:

The Brain is to be Minister of Agriculture.
Tim is not allowed to post.
MB will be allowed to kill the Populares, then retire to his villa.
Norgy must attack Viking or Slargos every week, in lieu of this Slargos and Viking must attack one another.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM