News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Since this is all new..

Started by PDH, March 10, 2009, 07:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Tim's a good kid.  I like his posts.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

He is the eternal freshman - my sworn enemy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Phillip V

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Tim is the eternal enemy of all mankind.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

I pronounce that PDH's filet mignon will be overcooked.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

KRonn

This forum layout is ok. A bit of a change from the old Languish, which I guess we may get a similar one, depending how things go. I hope we can get the history/threads back from old Languish. But hey, if not, we start new.

PDH

Quote from: The Nickname Who Was Thursday on March 12, 2009, 09:05:05 AM
I pronounce that PDH's filet mignon will be overcooked.
Wrong thread for recipes.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

Let it be known, on this the 13th day of March, the Right Honorable Emperor of Tahiti declares the following:

Tomorrow will be Chile and Cheese day, those living within 200 miles downwind may wish to relocate.
Everyone must post 300 times in the next to days in order to stress-test the board.
Sub fora do indeed exist, but you are not invited.
Katmai will be unleashed to begin another reign of terror at Our wish.
Tim is not allowed to post.
Mart is faux gay.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2009, 04:28:25 PM
Tomorrow will be Chile and Cheese day, those living within 200 miles downwind may wish to relocate.

Downwind of where?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.