News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Planning Summer Vacation

Started by Korea, January 19, 2010, 11:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

If you have a passport. They'll let you back in, don't worry.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Korea on January 19, 2010, 02:29:50 PM
Quote from: Syt on January 19, 2010, 02:18:14 PM
Visit Vienna. I will "show" you the local "sights". :perv:

:D

I'm afraid to leave the country I think. :(

Once you try it you will not be able to get enough of it.

Travelling I mean.

Korea

I am a wuss. Besides, I think that is more expensive than I can afford right now.
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 19, 2010, 03:04:45 PM
Once you try it you will not be able to get enough of it.

Travelling I mean.

Lies.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Korea

garbon

So is it that you have an inkling that you'd freak out if you tried to leave the country?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Korea on January 19, 2010, 03:32:52 PM
I am a wuss. Besides, I think that is more expensive than I can afford right now.

Check it out.  My guess is that staying in some foriegn locations would be cheaper then vacationing in the States.  The only additional cost would be the travel which may or might not be more expensive.

Korea

Quote from: garbon on January 19, 2010, 05:52:52 PM
So is it that you have an inkling that you'd freak out if you tried to leave the country?

I don't know. It just kind of scares me I guess because I don't know what to expect. :(

Korea

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 19, 2010, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: Korea on January 19, 2010, 03:32:52 PM

Check it out.  My guess is that staying in some foriegn locations would be cheaper then vacationing in the States.  The only additional cost would be the travel which may or might not be more expensive.

Ugh, I forgot about having to get on a plane! :o :ph34r:

garbon

Quote from: Korea on January 19, 2010, 07:29:09 PM
I don't know. It just kind of scares me I guess because I don't know what to expect. :(

Ain't nothing to it but to do it.

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on January 19, 2010, 07:29:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 19, 2010, 05:52:52 PM

Well, you can usually expect filthy unfriendly natives, unsanitary conditions, and food and waterborne illness.  Even in Western Europe or something.  My brother came back from Europe with scabies.  Visit an Indian reservation and you'll get pretty much the entire experience.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017