News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2010: Because it's never to f'ing early

Started by CountDeMoney, January 11, 2010, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

I can't remember who the Jets fan on here is.  :blush:  Jacob?  Vince?  Anyway....Antonio Cromartie to the Jets for a 3rd, or 2nd depending on playing time.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 05, 2010, 07:13:43 AM
Anyway....Antonio Cromartie to the Jets for a 3rd, or 2nd depending on playing time.

Fuck.  The Ravens were in play for him, too.

Sophie Scholl

I can't remember who the Jets fan on here is.  :blush:  Jacob?  Vince?  Anyway....Antonio Cromartie to the Jets for a 3rd, or 2nd depending on playing time.
I know Vince is.  There's at least one more too.

Peppers, Manumaleuna, and Chester Taylor to the Bears.  Burleson and Corey Williams to the Lions.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Saw that last night; that gives the Jets potentially the best 1-2 CB combo in the league by a wide margin I would think.

I was disappointed to see the REdskins didn't do something stupid to start free agency again.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Rapistburger strikes again!

QuotePittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a woman in Georgia, entertainment website TMZ reported Friday. Formal charges have yet to be filed.

The alleged incident reportedly occurred early Friday morning at Capital City, a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/sports/dpgonc-pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault-fc-20100305_6420531

Why Rapistburger would be in Milledgeville, of all places, was not adequately explained.

Ed Anger

Quote from: ulmont on March 05, 2010, 04:33:47 PM
Rapistburger strikes again!

QuotePittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a woman in Georgia, entertainment website TMZ reported Friday. Formal charges have yet to be filed.

The alleged incident reportedly occurred early Friday morning at Capital City, a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/sports/dpgonc-pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault-fc-20100305_6420531

Why Rapistburger would be in Milledgeville, of all places, was not adequately explained.

LOLZ
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

JacobL

From rotoworld

QuoteRavens acquired WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick from the Cardinals in exchange for third- and fourth-round picks in this year's draft.
Boldin signed a four-year, $28M contract upon completion of the trade. While Joe Flacco is doing cartwheels, it's unclear what this means for free agent Derrick Mason. If the Ravens can get three years of 1,000-yard play from Boldin, it's a steal of a deal. Boldin, 29, has topped the mark in all but two of his seven seasons and remains a high-scoring wideout with 24 TDs in his last 39 games. The Ravens' balanced offense curtails Boldin's fantasy upside somewhat, but he's again an obvious No. 1 receiver. 80 catches for 1,100 yards and 6-8 TDs is a realistic 2010 projection for the likely WR2.

Solid deal and not too bad of a contract either.

sbr

Great deal for the Ravens.  My Cards are going to be back to dogshit next year.  Lost Warner and Boldin, on the verge of losing Karlos Dansby.

JacobL

Quote from: sbr on March 05, 2010, 08:13:48 PM
Great deal for the Ravens.  My Cards are going to be back to dogshit next year.  Lost Warner and Boldin, on the verge of losing Karlos Dansby.

:D

QuoteDolphins signed ILB Karlos Dansby to a five-year, $43 million contract, including $22 million guaranteed.

Vince

<_<

About half my posts are posts bitching and moaning about the Jets   :P

Cromartie on the Jets is fucking awesome.  I think he'll do alot better than he has the last few seasons and the Jets got him for a steal. 

Vince

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on March 05, 2010, 04:11:57 PM
I know Vince is.  There's at least one more too.

Corruption is.  Tel too but I haven't seen them in awhile.

sbr

Quote from: JacobL on March 05, 2010, 08:26:28 PM

QuoteDolphins signed ILB Karlos Dansby to a five-year, $43 million contract, including $22 million guaranteed.

I knew that was coming, looks like Antrell Rolle is going to be gone too.  Oh well, it was a fun 3 year run.

sbr

Quote from: sbr on March 05, 2010, 11:24:40 PM
Quote from: JacobL on March 05, 2010, 08:26:28 PM

I knew that was coming, looks like Antrell Rolle is going to be gone too.  Oh well, it was a fun 3 year run.

Yep Rolle went to the Giants.