And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2010: Because it's never to f'ing early

Started by CountDeMoney, January 11, 2010, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on February 15, 2010, 01:06:55 AM
mmm, maybe.

Jason Taylor goes about 255, Terrell Suggs though is about 260..so yeah maybe 10-15 lbs if doesn't fuck up his quickness.

* after quick look he was on Ravens Practice squad in '06 it seems.

Yeah, true.  20 is probably too much for a speed rush type guy.  I was just thinking about the Texans rookie, Barwin, who at 255 (6'4), would get thrown around more often than not when he tried something other than "run around the tackle."  Rookie though.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on February 08, 2010, 08:37:35 PM
Hey Neil, your boy Boller is getting hitched to the former Ms. California that was asked to step down.
Yeah, they'd been dating for a while.  Glad to see Boller finally settling down.  Hopefully he was smart with his money, because that girl's got expensive tastes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

JacobL

QuoteStallworth signs with Ravens
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 17, 2010 11:53 AM ET
Just nine days after being reinstated by Commissioner Roger Goodell from a one-year suspension, the Ravens have put Donte' Stallworth on their roster.

PFT's Mike Florio reports that Stallworth will make $900,000 on a one-year contract.  He can also earn up to $300,000 in playing time incentives.

SI's Peter King first tweeted the news that Stallworth will sign, and we can confirm the deal is done.

It's a low-risk, medium reward deal for the Ravens, who add a much-needed vertical threat for Joe Flacco to throw to.

hmmmm

sbr

Seems to be a lot of cabbage for an aging, mediocre player who has been away from the game for a year.

Neil

Well, the best way to cleanse the stench of Cleveland failure is to bring it to Baltimore.  And 900 grand is nothing, especially in an uncapped year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on February 17, 2010, 07:33:02 PM
Well, the best way to cleanse the stench of Cleveland failure is to bring it to Baltimore.  And 900 grand is nothing, especially in an uncapped year.

No shit.  And considering what they have at WR, he hasn't even played a down yet, and is already #2 on the roster.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2010, 07:51:03 PM

No shit.  And considering what they have at WR, he hasn't even played a down yet, and is already #2 on the roster.

And that is why Ravens won't be in Super bowl in 2011.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on February 17, 2010, 07:59:52 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2010, 07:51:03 PM

Yeah, well neither will your Patriots.

CountDeMoney

Fuck you and your Tom Brady fetish.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2010, 08:06:53 PM

Fuck you and your Tom Brady fetish.

Someone who sleeps with a blowup Kosar doll shouldn't be dissing anyone.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on February 17, 2010, 08:03:09 PM

As long as MY Niners make it, i don't give a rats ass about who represents the AFC

Neil

Quote from: katmai on February 17, 2010, 08:09:57 PM
Quote from: Neil on February 17, 2010, 08:03:09 PM

As long as MY Niners make it, i don't give a rats ass about who represents the AFC
Oh, I'm sorry.  I thought you were Tim.  All you Mexicans look alike.

katmai

Fear not you are a one of a kind moron, so never any confusion.

sbr

Stallworth is a very underproductive player whose "game" is based on speed.  He will be 30 before next season is over and was away from the game for a year.  He also barely did anything in the Patriots' systems in 2007, the year they set every record in the book.  I know everyone here hates them but that offense was ridiculous and he could only manage 40 some catches and 3 TDs.

900K didn't break the bank by any means, but that is a player you let the Chiefs or Lions grab and overpay.

katmai

But sbr as they said, his shitty talent is still good enough to compete for #1 slot on the Ravens :lol: