News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Started by Valdemar, September 11, 2009, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on January 21, 2010, 08:14:32 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 21, 2010, 07:26:51 AM
Assigned seats in movie theaters are sign of a decadent society!

Non assigned movie seats are awful  :x

Indeed; I don't want to have to beat up kids or Turks or Turkish kids when the doors open to make sure I get decent seats.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

Quote from: Syt on January 21, 2010, 08:42:42 AM
Indeed; I don't want to have to beat up kids or Turks or Turkish kids when the doors open to make sure I get decent seats.
Is it possible that you guys don't have enough theatres?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

I think we have 15 or so multiplexes plus a number smaller cinemas for crrent movies, plus a couple arthouse theaters, a few original language theaters (English, mostly, some French), and three theaters that focus on retrospectives, etc. Movies rarely sell out, though, unless on weekends or cheap afternoon screenings.

I think the last time I didn't have row and seat printed onto my ticket was for the Star Wars Special Editions in 1997.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.