Main Menu

Teeth whitening

Started by Capetan Mihali, January 04, 2010, 10:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Oh, if I ever went the sahara I hope I'd have taken the necessary precautions

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2010, 06:21:57 PM
You go on safari in the Sahara to Mexico, you'll find yourself drinking urine too.
:yes: :ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

I'm also one of the ones with bad enough teeth that whitening wouldn't help much.  If I make it to and through law school and end up on that kind of a salary, one of the first things I plan on having done is massive dental work.
Experience bij!

Caliga

Hm, I've never really thought about it before, but I ought to try whitening.  I don't think my teeth are excessively yellow, but I like the idea of having really white teeth.  I want to look like: Garry Shandling.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 06, 2010, 09:46:55 AM
Hm, I've never really thought about it before, but I ought to try whitening.  I don't think my teeth are excessively yellow, but I like the idea of having really white teeth.  I want to look like: Garry Shandling.

Or Gary Busey.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Yeah, but I would never want to look like Gary Busey in general... ever notice that his face is wierdly asymmetrical?  Also his nose bends at a weird angle, like it's trying to lay down and take a nap on the left side of his face or something.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Yeah, look how different the dude's eyes are.  Nigga should have been cast as Two Face in the latest Batman movie.

Eddie Teach

I don't think anyone believes in Gary Busey.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?