Previous topic - Next topic

Which team do you hate more?

New England Patriots
Notre Dame Fighting Irish football
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 05, 2010, 09:50:44 AM
The Sox.  The broke my heart in October of 1986 and have done nothing to redeem themselves since.
:rolleyes:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2010, 12:35:55 PM
The Sox.  The broke my heart in October of 1986 and have done nothing to redeem themselves since.
Well they haven't. 
PDH!

BuddhaRhubarb

Patriots as I find NFL boring. Red Sox and Celtics have great history, both. Pats no so much really.
:p

Eddie Teach

The Red Sox have a great history of losing.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Needs an option E, all of the above.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

KRonn

Terrible poll. Except for Notre Dame, which I have no opinion about, the other teams in that poll are great franchises!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: KRonn on January 05, 2010, 03:12:10 PM
Terrible poll. Except for Notre Dame, which I have no opinion about, the other teams in that poll are great franchises!

You know it is not impossible to be perma banned for making that kind of statement.

Voted Pats.  I love to watch them lose. 

Sophie Scholl

Patriots by a long shot.  The Red Sox are acceptable, as I live in Yankee territory and fucking loathe them.  I don't follow basketball really, and as such hold no ill will for the Celtics.  Notre Dame is a joke these days, so the hate there is lessened.  Between the Tuck Rule and... well fuck it, that's enough reason right there.  Add in all the other bullshit and you've got a clearcut winner.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

There's a pretty distinct difference between an Irish accent and a Boston accent.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I like the Pats, feel sorry for the Micks, am ambivalent about the Red Sox, and generally like the Celtics but am not crazy about their current superband manifestation.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on January 05, 2010, 01:02:09 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2010, 12:35:55 PM
Well they haven't.
They won two World Series, what else could they possibly do to redeem themselves aside from win?

1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

I was reminded on Sunday why I hate the Patriots more than any of these when Tom Brady got pushed and immediately started squealing to the refs for a flag, then when he didn't get it, threw a pitiful little temper tantrum on the field. 

What a bitch.

Then his coach comes along and whines about teh ev0l grass at Reliant.   

Another bitch.

CountDeMoney

The Patriots must fucking hang.  Only the Resurrected Steve Grogan can save them.

Fuck the Red Sox.  Only team with more annoying fans are the Yankees.  WICKED HAHD-KOAH

I was a Celtics fan for three days once.  Then Lenny Bias died.

But of them all, I hate Tim for ruining my life long love affair with Notre Dame.  Can't even watch Rudy anymore because of that cancerous cretin shit.