News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Too many of them getting involved with gangs up here.
:(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 08:44:20 PM
Quote from: JacobL on January 17, 2010, 08:36:45 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 17, 2010, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 17, 2010, 08:30:20 PM
New York must be opposed at every turn, but the Colts are the spawn of the Devil!  I don't know who to root for. :weep:

Root for an asteroid to hit the stadium during the game.
Or for the Saints and Vikings game to be so insanely awesome the NFL decides to let those two teams replay each other in the Super Bowl. :cool:
Favre must not play in a Superbowl.
You know something about Superbowl history I don't?  I seem to recall a Favre in a superbowl or 2 :P

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on January 17, 2010, 09:12:27 PM
You know something about Superbowl history I don't?  I seem to recall a Favre in a superbowl or 2 :P
That was before he became a mercenary faggot, and turned the Vikings faithful into a new generation of Patriotards.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 17, 2010, 08:59:39 PM
Anyone else check out the 60 Minutes story on American Samoa right after the game?  Total population 65,000, they have 30 guys in the NFL and 100 in Div I.

Yeah, that was a great piece.
Had no idea how much poverty there is, though.  And why the hell aren't all these Samoan pro football players getting their old high schools new equipment?  Happens all the time in the 'hood, why not the islands?

katmai

Half of the NFL guys grew up in states not on the island.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2010, 09:18:13 PM
Yeah, that was a great piece.
Had no idea how much poverty there is, though.  And why the hell aren't all these Samoan pro football players getting their old high schools new equipment?  Happens all the time in the 'hood, why not the islands?
The tsunami demolition derby was a nice bonus, wasn't it?

The school with the real shit gear was the Votech, maybe no sugar daddy went there.

And here's a question: only one Votech on the islands, who do they play against?

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 09:17:49 PM
That was before he became a mercenary faggot, and turned the Vikings faithful into a new generation of Patriotards.
.....fair enough

Grey Fox

You have to blame the Packers brass for that situation. He's a Vikings to rob it in their collective faces. All 33k owners.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 17, 2010, 09:30:24 PM
You have to blame the Packers brass for that situation. He's a Vikings to rob it in their collective faces. All 33k owners.
No I don't.  "I retire.  No, I unretire."

He's a Viking because he's a no-class piece of hillbilly trash.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 09:32:34 PM

This.

And when the fuck did every Canadian become a Vikings fan?  BeebWagoners  <_<
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 17, 2010, 09:47:43 PM
They do speak very similar languages.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 09:32:34 PM

This.

I grew up an 8 hour drive from Minneapolis.  The DU brothers of the Minnesota chapter were very welcoming, and I took many a road trip down there during university. 
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

The Vikings and Packers are the traditional teams of choice in Western Canada.  Moreso the Vikings.

Admiral Yi

Is that hunting horn thing they do at Vikings games new?  First time I've noticed it.  Pretty cool.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2010, 07:39:41 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 17, 2010, 07:34:54 PM
So....Kaeding is in the Pro Bowl, eh?
Has there been any kicker in the league who hasn't sucked this year?

Other than Stover.
Janikowski had a great year.  Also, go Saints!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."